Main Menu

Tony Khan has Quickly Tweeted an Apology for the Villa game

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, September 28, 2020, 07:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

The Rock

Bocanegra

Fair play to him.

Whilst we never know what truly happens in background the CB was the key position that needed addressing. Don't think those excuses cut it, but like I say, we don't know the full picture.

He really needs to get all this sorted asap.

Milo

Depends on who they've tried to get... and Covid lasts what.. 2 weeks of isolation?

Seems a bit flimsy to me

KJS

South Coast White

To late to apologise, too late getting any quality in as all gone elsewhere, too late to think you understand English football,
NOT TOO LATE TO GO THOUGH, SO GO!!!

CincyFulham1

alfie

Quote from: South Coast White on September 28, 2020, 07:55:49 PM
To late to apologise, too late getting any quality in as all gone elsewhere, too late to think you understand English football,
NOT TOO LATE TO GO THOUGH, SO GO!!!
Tell him how to do it.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mickeyboro

FFC1987

Sack him and get someone in who can. I don't care if 10 players didn't come, its not good enough and hes openly admitting it.

FFC In Oz

Lol what a joke. 

Using COVID as an excuse.

And you should never think anyone is signed until the ink is drying on the contract.

At this level, you need contingency plans.  You can't just target one player, it falls through and move on to the next.

You need to be working on deals constantly.

EricB

Yep, fair play to him. I don't envy him having to convince a saviour or 2 that they should play for Fulham! It will take a lot of cash

HobGoblin

If the same back four are in place for the next match then him and parker need to seriously be looking at themselves.

Ream is so past it. Odoi hasn't been at it. Hector has lost all confidence after a disastrous return following lockdown. I swear he's scared of getting covid of another player. Bryan, got kept cause he scored a cheeky freekick and admittedly a good goal. Manager and DoF need to hard a backbone when you step up to this league and say, "Thanks fella's but we have to look at improving"

Twig

Pathetic. It has been clear we have needed quality CB's and a strong spine for more than a couple of years now.  What has he achieved so far?

alfie

Quote from: FFC In Oz on September 28, 2020, 07:57:19 PM
Lol what a joke. 

And you should never think anyone is signed until the ink is drying on the contract.

At this level, you need contingency plans.  You can't just target one player, it falls through and move on to the next.

Well if you have covid you obviously cannot do a medical until it's gone, and depends on how they have reacted to the virus, then 2 weeks isolation before you can then do medical, it all adds up.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulhamben

and he has just said we are waiting to see if the ones who got covid recover before moving onto other targets.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: FFC In Oz on September 28, 2020, 07:57:19 PM
Lol what a joke. 

Someone at Fulham was.   We brought in 4 players with new contracts.  I know several EPL teams that have brought in less than that, and they aren't projected to be relegation sides.

EricB

Think TC was apologising to SP as much as the supporters. Scott must be doing his nut in frustration

Jay

Football agents eyes are gonna be replaced with pound signs, we are screwed.

AnOldBrownie

I'm giving Tony Khan until this transfer window has closed...and then I personally will do a 180 and lean towards his removal.

I understand how tough a position he's in, but what I saw today screamed of some of the games I saw Fulham draw, lose or would have lost if not for a worldly goal from some player last season.

Fulham look like they need 4 starts   Two defenders and two attacking players.   And we need to get away from only crossing the ball into Mitro.