News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TK"Frankly we would’ve absolutely killed to be a yo-yo club when I took it over"

Started by Jurassic Parker, September 28, 2020, 10:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jurassic Parker

Thoughts?

ALG01

when his family took on the club we were in the prem.
he is delusional.

and if he was that clever he would know to step aside and get in proper people.

toshes mate

Craven Mad

He's not wrong but he's just got a rubbish attitude, borne from immense privilege. Maybe he should step away from Twitter for a bit, and focus on his job.

john dempsey

no problem with being a yoyo club
big problem with being an embarrassing mess
with no direction

RoyTund

we were on the decline when maf sold us imo. Not sure what he's talking about killing to be a yoyo club.

RoyTund

itombomb

He's let himself down, tweeting in a fit of pique when he's in a mood and getting loads of @s criticising him.

He's not wrong that where we are now is a lot better than where we were then*. What he doesn't tweet, but I expect he thinks, is that he also has ambitions for us to be more and recognises the need for everyone to learn and improve.

*and yes we got relegated under the Khans and not MAF, but the rot had set in.

milis

Fulham finished previous season as 12th in the league when they took over...

john dempsey

Quote from: ALG01 on September 28, 2020, 10:11:32 PM
when his family took on the club we were in the prem.
he is delusional.

and if he was that clever he would know to step aside and get in proper people.
his family still here and we are still in the PREM.

Denzil Dexter

He needs to forget about that poxy wrestling when the transfer window opens!!

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

FFC1987

Unprofessional and to pretend the fans are entitled at this point in time is staggering and completely lacking in self awareness.

Statto

Please to see he's getting absolutely slaughtered on Twitter for that comment

Jay

DOF is putting it all out on twitter, don't see anyone else doing that. What an idiot

Milo

I think, as Carragher says, he's getting involved in Twitter battles which is PR suicide. Step away from the keyboard, get the team together at the club, and let's move forward from tonight...

S.F.Sorrow

If his lack of qualifications for the job doesn't bother Khan Sr. then maybe a PR suicide will.

JimmyBullardsBarber

I'm going to say this obvious thing here: if you think Tony Khan was at fault today, you're watching a different club. Sure, he's a petulant ponce and taken a terrible look at improving our squad but SP has more than enough talent to have matched up with Villa today. Our defensive structure looks like that of a pub league (and please spare the tired line, "Ream is the worst" as a way to justify how shitty the rest of our defense are).

Working as a unit should've been our focus since getting promoted, and yet it looks like we haven't practiced since May. Are players to blame, also? Right you are.

Defend as a unit, including set pieces, and you can stay up.

ScalleysDad

It looks like our presence in the Prem will be testing the BBC thesaurus team. 'Horrific' and 'abject' have been used tonight. I wonder if TK will take credit for that.

Woolly Mammoth

Tony Khan was at fault, he is the catalyst that is all that's wrong with Fulham, and he has eventually been exposed as an unqualified inexperienced D of F who bought his position with his fathers wealth.
If he does not resign his post, he must be removed from his position and expunged from recruitment with immediate effect.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.