watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker has to go...........

Started by somersetwhite, November 22, 2020, 12:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

somersetwhite

I was right about last year and Parker but swallowed my words because he got us promoted, but he has to go. A quarter way into the season and 4 points.

If there is a rescue plan, start it now!!!!

KJS

Yep I have to agree I've supported SP  but after the 1st half he has shown that he is incompetent

WokingFFC

After signing a 3 year extension in September, not a chance

Radiowhite

Sgt Fulham

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: somersetwhite on November 22, 2020, 12:58:27 PM
I was right about last year and Parker but swallowed my words because he got us promoted, but he has to go. A quarter way into the season and 4 points.

If there is a rescue plan, start it now!!!!

Disagree. English football culture of sacking managers willy-nilly is stupid. Norwich finished bottom last season and they still have the same manager. Fulham continues to look better.

Bocanegra

For me the errors that are taking place can't be placed on Scott.

AnOldBrownie

Disagree with OP.  Played against a better side with a much better striker and lost by a goal.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

fulhamben

Yep, he can't survive 1 win in 9. I doubt even the biggest Parker fan can defend this shocking start to a season. Presuming this is our worst ever in our entire history.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

hongkongfulham

Hes got us playing decent stuff. Defensively still way to open. Would like to see him make a tactical change at half time sometimes though he seems really reluctant to change things unless its 70+ minutes.

He will continue to improve as a manager

fulhamben

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on November 22, 2020, 01:58:20 PM
Disagree with OP.  Played against a better side with a much better striker and lost by a goal.

what does it matter if you lose by one or ten, the result is the same. Zero points

LittleErn

Don't think he should go. He's not a miracle worker so why expect it. The team are improving. I do think he made the wrong team selection decisions. The next two games are not really winnable so no need to rest players. I also think he took the wrong players off when making the obvious substitutes. ( Unless there were injuries that weren't obvious.)

Hoppus

Quote from: Bocanegra on November 22, 2020, 01:58:13 PM
For me the errors that are taking place can't be placed on Scott.

Really!?

We can not defend as a team, Parker and the coaching staff must take responsibility for that.

FFC1987

I'm staying positive on Parker but will say, I've seen enough to say, we are going down and we just aren't playing for the manager in my point of view.

Wingnut

Nope, disagree with you 100%. He's improving game on game. Got the XI wrong today and he corrected that as the game went on. The players are to blame for that first goal. Have to admit that I find his selection of Cav baffling. He's struggled for some time now. Must be dynamite in training.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

colinwhite

Quote from: fulhamben on November 22, 2020, 02:00:17 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on November 22, 2020, 01:58:20 PM

Well actually there is a massive diffeerence.If you dont get that well I cant explain it to you.

what does it matter if you lose by one or ten, the result is the same. Zero points

clarkey

100% right. Parker has to go.

His selection was awful, he set the team up badly, we conceded within a minute, the free kicks were awful, the corners terrible, and the subs were wrong.

As Keown said in comm what are they doing all week: no drilling.

We were shambolic and that is all down to the sub standard lack of intelligence from the coach.He is all over the place. By keeping Cav on the field we played the whole match with ten men effectively.

And that pen was just so stupid, he ran up from the wrong angle...just dim.

Parker out now. Plenty of better coaches out there who are not so conceited.

FFC1987

Quote from: Wingnut on November 22, 2020, 02:01:58 PM
Nope, disagree with you 100%. He's improving game on game. Got the XI wrong today and he corrected that as the game went on. The players are to blame for that first goal. Have to admit that I find his selection of Cav baffling. He's struggled for some time now. Must be dynamite in training.

The game was lost by the time he adjusted though so I'm not praising him for making an obvious mistake and correcting said obvious mistake.

fulhamben

Quote from: hongkongfulham on November 22, 2020, 01:59:30 PM
Hes got us playing decent stuff. Defensively still way to open. Would like to see him make a tactical change at half time sometimes though he seems really reluctant to change things unless its 70+ minutes.

he hasn't got us playing decent stuff at all. Once again we only started playing once the game was beyond us. And we aren't improving, we are still losing

hongkongfulham

Quote from: fulhamben on November 22, 2020, 02:03:42 PM
Quote from: hongkongfulham on November 22, 2020, 01:59:30 PM

he hasn't got us playing decent stuff at all. Once again we only started playing once the game was beyond us. And we aren't improving, we are still losing

ok