watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tosin

Started by Bassey the warrior, November 30, 2020, 08:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shepperton white

I noticed one of the MCFC forum posters said he'd be interested to see how Tosin was playing.  Well if he performs in the same way as last Monday he'll find out we got a massive bargain.  I don't care what he's paid as long as earns it which he has done so far

Jim©

Quote from: jayffc on December 04, 2020, 10:35:58 AM

Havent got a moment today to link to each individual source but they're usually linked in the bio section of the video I'll post below,. I was saying much the same regarding the election but have been trying to break my algorithms a bit of late and do try to read everything from huffpost to Breitbart (both too extreme for me!)  And in between, to see how the same story is reported and make some sort of objective opinion.

A friend sent me over some of the coverage on it all from this channel...theres tons of there following the trials https://youtu.be/20fUZBfK6-o

whilst his style isnt really for me, a bit bullish and showmanesque (hes a conservative comedian) I've found some of the coverage is of things I'm not really seeing reported much anywhere else. At very least there is a swathe of signed testimony (lying under oath is a serious crime so that's alot of people putting their necks on the line if proven to be all b s-, some questionable video evidence backing up claims and a series of worrying issues and statistical anomalies with the computerised voting system used in a number if states, enough accumatively to be fully considered genuine evidence of some pretty wildly abnormal voting patterns and irregularities that have got me to the point of...fair play, its worth investigating. It's a hard thing to prove definitively of course, but I'm no longer convinced theres zero evidence..  whether it's enough to swing an election is a whole other thing.

I take crowders takes on things with a large pinch of cynicism as he is openly and unashamedly biased in his desired outcome... but he is linking to genuine sources so rather than run around gathering each one for this post I've just popped 1 of his vids above but theres alot of coverage on there. I gather hes getting higher viewing figures than CNN on some of this stuff now which says alot about peoples mistrust of MSM now. Anyway , not here to say its definitive one way or the other ...just that there are questions around a number of events that night that should be thoroughly investigated.

I'm sorry, but I stopped watching when they started claiming that "vote dumps" were some sort of proof of wrongdoing.
It's been proved, in front of Republican observers that of course vote dumps happened due to the nature of voting this election, with vast swathes of Democrats doing as they were asked and not attending in person.
I'm sure that the US election wasn't 100% accurate, but there is so much security in place around it, that it's pretty inconceivable to think that 1) things went as wrong as Trump is claiming (as proved by various recounts) and 2) The errors ONLY occurred in states that Trump lost. The absentee ballots were "dumped" into result numbers across the US.

jayffc

Quote from: Jim© on December 04, 2020, 01:02:57 PM
Quote from: jayffc on December 04, 2020, 10:35:58 AM

Havent got a moment today to link to each individual source but they're usually linked in the bio section of the video I'll post below,. I was saying much the same regarding the election but have been trying to break my algorithms a bit of late and do try to read everything from huffpost to Breitbart (both too extreme for me!)  And in between, to see how the same story is reported and make some sort of objective opinion.

A friend sent me over some of the coverage on it all from this channel...theres tons of there following the trials https://youtu.be/20fUZBfK6-o

whilst his style isnt really for me, a bit bullish and showmanesque (hes a conservative comedian) I've found some of the coverage is of things I'm not really seeing reported much anywhere else. At very least there is a swathe of signed testimony (lying under oath is a serious crime so that's alot of people putting their necks on the line if proven to be all b s-, some questionable video evidence backing up claims and a series of worrying issues and statistical anomalies with the computerised voting system used in a number if states, enough accumatively to be fully considered genuine evidence of some pretty wildly abnormal voting patterns and irregularities that have got me to the point of...fair play, its worth investigating. It's a hard thing to prove definitively of course, but I'm no longer convinced theres zero evidence..  whether it's enough to swing an election is a whole other thing.

I take crowders takes on things with a large pinch of cynicism as he is openly and unashamedly biased in his desired outcome... but he is linking to genuine sources so rather than run around gathering each one for this post I've just popped 1 of his vids above but theres alot of coverage on there. I gather hes getting higher viewing figures than CNN on some of this stuff now which says alot about peoples mistrust of MSM now. Anyway , not here to say its definitive one way or the other ...just that there are questions around a number of events that night that should be thoroughly investigated.

I'm sorry, but I stopped watching when they started claiming that "vote dumps" were some sort of proof of wrongdoing.
It's been proved, in front of Republican observers that of course vote dumps happened due to the nature of voting this election, with vast swathes of Democrats doing as they were asked and not attending in person.
I'm sure that the US election wasn't 100% accurate, but there is so much security in place around it, that it's pretty inconceivable to think that 1) things went as wrong as Trump is claiming (as proved by various recounts) and 2) The errors ONLY occurred in states that Trump lost. The absentee ballots were "dumped" into result numbers across the US.

Id advise not stopping at one piece of evidence you feel you have an answer for but each to their own. The problem as they discuss in various other videos regarding the dumps ,as is being brought up in court,is the timing of these dumps consistsntly being fairly suspect. (Times when people have been sent home from counting, of which there is some questionable video evidence, blocking card put into windows just before it happened in another case. If theres no issue then there shouldn't be any problem investigating it...they talk at length about the point you make on other videos...as I say...I'm not sold either way but there are alot of questionable events taking place in tandem that should be looked into, it's not one point it's the accumulation of a lot of smoke... the biggest question mark's for me are often around the machine voting software use...(the same system which he Democrats were frequently saying was open to manipulation from foreign enterties and open to corruption prior to the last election)...the issues there are also that odds are youd expect if it was just simple faults the problems would be split at least somewhere close to evenly with votes flipping one way or another ..but anywhere there has been questionable dumps or flips of votes in states using that software it has almost 99% of the time flipped to Biden....that should raise suspicion if, as suggested - that sort of thing has nevehappened before...

All I care about personally is that we have trustworthy and fair elections...if theres nothing to be seen there and that stands up under independent scrutiny then great....for me the adversity to looking into any of it with the openness that there could be some truth suggests people only care if it's the outcome they want.

I'm a centrist personally, certainly no fan of Trump as a man, but I do believe in the right to a fair trial and I do believe there is an accumulation of evidence that rightfully should go to the courts. That's all

P.s this could be absolute b.s

https://youtu.be/oQ9YGSMY2xg

But if there has been a mixture of video evidence and testimony from apparent whistleblowers (which there appears to be) I'd want that investigated regardless of which way I voted as presented this way it certainly seems very suspect..... it could be nothing of course...but it should be proved that's the case and someone should have a plausible defence.

Anyway...enough on politics I appreciate this is a fulham board and not everyone interested!