watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tottenham postponement

Started by PaulJ123, December 29, 2020, 05:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulJ123

Article on The Athletic that the games in doubt due to us having a number of positive tests.

Interesting to see what happens considering the Man City game being called off.

The Rock

They call off games for teams like Man City. We'll be forced to play our U18's before anything gets called for us I reckon.

Craven Mad

WhiteJC

RaySmith

I read that positive tests are at Spurs.

WhiteJC

Arthur

Sheffield United have reported 'a number of positive cases' but their match goes ahead tonight.

rusty shackleford

I tested positive myself today. Was hoping for football to ease the isolation boredom boooooooo

Black, White and Fred

its fair enough for Everton to be angry after Newcastle had to play games, why do Man City get a postponement?
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

sarnian

City already had players out with Covid before this latest round of results. If it's spread to the training ground then it's wise to postpone as more players may become infected as well as their opposition.

It appears that it may have been picked up at the hotel they stayed in last week when playing at Arsenal.

Could well be more games postponed by the weekend.

davew

It would be a good result for us, gives us more time to sign a striker! On the other hand......
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Arthur

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on December 29, 2020, 06:06:59 PM
its fair enough for Everton to be angry after Newcastle had to play games, why do Man City get a postponement?

Newcastle had a game against Aston Villa postponed.

3 Cherries

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/breaking-fulham-vs-tottenham-clash-23236094

If true understandable as this new strain is ripping through London

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: rusty shackleford on December 29, 2020, 05:59:39 PM
I tested positive myself today. Was hoping for football to ease the isolation boredom boooooooo

I hope that you don't get it too badly.  :54:

filham

Quote from: davew on December 29, 2020, 06:23:23 PM
It would be a good result for us, gives us more time to sign a striker! On the other hand......
Agree the postponement of the Spurs game alone would not be a worry but Covid in the club would be a disaster.

brightster

The Southampton manager has tested positive as well, fete playing against us at the weekend!

fulhamben

Will be interesting to see what the fa do with the league cup. Spurs got a by against Leyton orient because they had Covid. So in theory we should be seeing a Brentford vs man united final if spurs games do get cancelled like city's.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me