more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

All the teams around us will be watching the Burnley match

Started by 3 Cherries, February 16, 2021, 11:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

Quote from: davew on February 16, 2021, 06:42:11 PM
A long time since I predicted us beating somebody, but I am for tomorrow kiss of death?
Please stick to your usual pessimism Dave, or it could be a very bad omen!

3 Cherries

Quote from: TC's Sporran on February 16, 2021, 08:40:48 PM
im still certain of relegation

but that doesnt mean i have to stop hoping that the impossible can happen

lets hope on saturday night things are as set in stone

oxymoron?

davew

Quote from: BestOfBrede on February 16, 2021, 09:23:57 PM
Quote from: davew on February 16, 2021, 06:42:11 PM
A long time since I predicted us beating somebody, but I am for tomorrow kiss of death?
Please stick to your usual pessimism Dave, or it could be a very bad omen!
LOL don't blame me if we lose, but we won't!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

jayffc

Ben Mee out
Pieters doubtful / not fully fit

That's a good start with 2 of their defence potentially out

FFC In Oz

Quote from: jayffc on February 17, 2021, 10:18:10 AM
Ben Mee out

If Pieters is out, that means Bardsley will probably start at LB as Taylor is still out (I believe?)

3 Cherries

Just visited the Bee Hole End - most clarets think Fulham will be a walk in the park as we or so sh*te

Apparently Everton gave us the win on a plate - a championship side would have won on Sunday...

Lets hope we go after them from the go and score at least 2 (or else they might rip us to shreds)

Jimmy Hill

A draw against Burnley would be a good result. Followed by a win against Sheff UTD we will be just 3 points behind Newcastle. They Play Man Utd at Old Trafford on sunday.

This is the time to strike !!

General

Quote from: FFC In Oz on February 17, 2021, 10:53:02 AM
Ben Mee out

If Pieters is out, that means Bardsley will probably start at LB as Taylor is still out (I believe?)

Think Dyche said Taylor was touch and go as to whether he'll start in their latest press conference.

Lordedmundo

Quote from: 3 Cherries on February 17, 2021, 11:46:43 AM
Just visited the Bee Hole End - most clarets think Fulham will be a walk in the park as we or so sh*te

Apparently Everton gave us the win on a plate - a championship side would have won on Sunday...

Lets hope we go after them from the go and score at least 2 (or else they might rip us to shreds)

It is amazing how many of them think it they will win comfortably, yet Everton fans pre-match seemed more grounded and complimentary about us.

Don't get me wrong - if we do stay up I think it will more likely be at Newcastle's expense, but sooner rather than later - Burnley are going to have a bad season and go down...

General

Quote from: 3 Cherries on February 17, 2021, 11:46:43 AM

There is a school of thought on a few of the competing teams messageboards, saying that if we had been better in terms of being a premier league side, we'd have come away from the game with a more significant scoreline... our first half finishing was pretty poor and we did dominate in many aspects, so perhaps there may be a truth to that, which as Fulham fans, we may not see.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: General on February 17, 2021, 12:10:54 PM
Quote from: FFC In Oz on February 17, 2021, 10:53:02 AM
Ben Mee out

Think Dyche said Taylor was touch and go as to whether he'll start in their latest press conference.

Hopefully it means they're inclined to rush him back and he's not ready, he's underdone and he aggravates his injury (just enough to miss the rest of our contest)