Started by 3 Cherries, March 19, 2021, 09:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Cherries

Leeds deserve this - we don't appear to have the belief anymore

mancwhite

Anguissa- World class - I think you're having a laugh
Your just too good to be true Fulham

Jules

Yeah, Leeds very impressive. They have pressed us all over the pitch and won every loose ball.

3 Cherries

Quote from: mancwhite on March 19, 2021, 09:47:41 PM

Maybe but he's having a crap game

FFCFOREVER

Second that mate. He has been awful tonight.

fancyfeet4

Leeds suffocated us from the start.  And with our lack  of creativity and offensive fire power, we struggled.  Also, when we get down it makes it that much harder.  Its hard to play every game 1-0.  We've scored 2 goals against only a few teams.  The way we play, margins are razor thin and on many nights we will come out on the wrong side.

There is always hope, but its not looking good with 2 games in had for 2 teams above us.

3 Cherries

misread this - apologies - just so disappointed with Fulham - Anguissa been going backwards all game

Luffy86

What a waste of 2hrs of my life!

FFC In Oz

Quote from: fancyfeet4 on March 19, 2021, 09:54:34 PM
Leeds suffocated us from the start.  And with our lack  of creativity and offensive fire power, we struggled.  Also, when we get down it makes it that much harder.  Its hard to play every game 1-0.  We've scored 2 goals against only a few teams.  The way we play, margins are razor thin and on many nights we will come out on the wrong side.

There is always hope, but its not looking good with 2 games in had for 2 teams above us.

How many times did we get caught dwelling on the ball in midfield?  Lemina for their 2nd goal is the one that stands out but I saw Andersen dispossessed more times in this game than he probably has all season.

Really disappointed with the lack of endeavour and cutting edge.

FFC1987

I don't know anyone is surprised. I'm always said remain cautious with this team. Whenever they sniff opportunity they buckle, time and time again.

Deeping_white

Lol at singling out Anguissa when it's the defenders and Lemina that are the direct reason we lost that game, Tosin and Andersen did a good chuckle brothers impersonation today

Karlos

Second best all over tonight, we were and maybe are just not good enough

somerset cockernee

Quote from: Luffy86 on March 19, 2021, 09:56:50 PM
Not a complete waste....you could have been playing Bingo

3rdgenfan

Everyone needs to wake up. No chance of staying up. We are just not good enough. No creativity from midfield and Parker replacing Maja was a massive error

Jules

Massive opportunity lost. Leeds deserved it, we were not at the races today. Odds stacked against us now I hate to say. Running out of games. We just cannot convert chances and we are starting to make more mistakes at the back.

DevonFFC

That was a stinker, had the luck of been with us it could of been different but it wasn't.

fulhamtom

For God's sake try one of our youngsters up front. The players we have aren't good enough. I want to support Parker but I am losing faith in him. By the way RLC is a total waste of space. Get rid of him now. 

howitis

He is one lazy so and so ... There was a marked improvement in our team performances when he was not involved. How Tete didn't start I'll never know.
Have to feel for mitro - will never get a chance under Parker ball

Nero

Quote from: somerset cockernee on March 19, 2021, 09:59:13 PM
Quote from: Luffy86 on March 19, 2021, 09:56:50 PM
Not a complete waste....you could have been playing Bingo

but he might of got close to winner

Wingnut

Hope SP is honest and tells the truth about that performance. A championship side would have turned us over. Would love to know why Tete didn't play.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.