watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2021/22

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 21, 2021, 03:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keithh

I always thought the Silly Season Thread was just that. Not real news but folk floating their own thoughts & hearsay. Gives folk a chance to enter into lengthy diatribes that actually mean nothing at all. It can be amusing sometimes.

Tooting legend

No its a transfer thread. It just gets so boring. Just keep to transfers its simple.

Nick Bateman

Fulham look set to sign Brazilian striker Rodrigo Muniz from Flamengo for around £6.5million. You heard it here first!!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

junior white

Quote from: Nick Bateman on August 02, 2021, 04:17:19 PM
Fulham look set to sign Brazilian striker Rodrigo Muniz from Flamengo for around £6.5million. You heard it here first!!
HAHAHAHA

Arthur

Quote from: Tooting legend on August 02, 2021, 02:34:03 PM
Again thought this was a transfer feed...give me strength. Its like listening to a group of kids.  Let's keep this to transfer news only.

I apologise.

I read a post, replied to it without thinking about the title of the thread, and a couple of further posts also escaped my attention similarly. It wasn't done intentionally and, now I realise this, I shall delete these posts.

I don't think it was necessary to call me childish, however. We all slip up from time to time. Some among us used to start a new thread even when there was a perfectly relevant one on the same topic already up and running.

JEEVES

LOL

Statto

0001.jpeg

Riversider

Fulham and Bournemouth in for Siriki Dembele for £4 million
This according to The Sun.

Finnans Right Peg

Quote from: Riversider on August 02, 2021, 04:42:45 PM

Parker wants to play him right wing back

Blawarmy

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on August 02, 2021, 05:05:57 PM
Quote from: Riversider on August 02, 2021, 04:42:45 PM

Parker wants to play him right wing back
Gotta beat Parker to him if true.

Blawarmy

You got 'contacts' Nick?

filham

Quote from: Statto on August 02, 2021, 02:34:46 PM
Sort of irrelevant isn't it? Wilson also did nothing on Saturday, Reid didn't even play, and i doubt anyone wants Knockaert or Cavaleiro up front. So Mitro starts against Boro.
Yes ,of course Mitro has to start against Boro , there really is no one else and that is why it was reasonable  to look for glimpses of the old Mitro on Saturday. OK it was only a friendly but the final match before the start of the season when you expect to see the team prepared and in a ready to go state.

Nick Bateman

One is in the know but one doesn't wish to blow one's own trumpet. Also heard Fulham are after a player called TED HEATH, after all, we already have Harold Wilson.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nick Bateman on August 02, 2021, 06:22:11 PM
One is in the know but one doesn't wish to blow one's own trumpet. Also heard Fulham are after a player called TED HEATH, after all, we already have Harold Wilson.

Who is this one you mentioned three times.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Tabby

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 02, 2021, 07:33:33 PM

Who is this one you mentioned three times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Heath

glenhodgso

Doesn't he skipper the khan's yacht?

Stoneleigh Loyalist

The great band leader Ted Heath was a devoted Fulham fan. In the 50s and 60s when the Directors box was in the JH stand Ted' had the first seat outside the box .

sarnian

All seems to have gone completely dead on the transfer front although Silva said he wanted a midfielder in before the first game.

Blawarmy

Quote from: sarnian on August 03, 2021, 06:50:00 PM
All seems to have gone completely dead on the transfer front although Silva said he wanted a midfielder in before the first game.
I hope Shads getting involved

HillingdonFFC

Boro back in for Muniz, his agent is having a field day