Quote from: Blawarmy on July 21, 2021, 10:49:56 PM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on July 21, 2021, 08:36:16 PM
Quote from: junior white on July 21, 2021, 08:33:53 PM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on July 21, 2021, 08:29:24 PM
Quote from: junior white on July 21, 2021, 08:22:34 PM
Quote from: Hugh Gentry on July 21, 2021, 07:53:18 PM
Quote from: junior white on July 21, 2021, 07:34:32 PM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on July 21, 2021, 02:41:08 PM
I've been told Mitro is going knowhere. He has had good talks with Silva and is willing to stay currently
Is this inside info?
Please, let's not start this again!
I wasnt i was asking as i was interested and if you look back i supported him and said at the time sometimes things go awry.

So just curious, Jesus

Yes, obviously I'll let you judge it for yourself but I would be surprised if Mitro was to go. Also Stef Jo will more than likely be off to QPR and Matt Grimes more than likely to come in. After what happened last time, I won't say for certain it's definitely going to happen, but that's the info I've been told.
Cheers WSW. Does your source know if the rumoured request to leave form Mitro has been rescinded?

My own personal opinion is that he wont go and he will see how things go with Silva

The last I heard Mitro had had positive talks with Silva and is likely to stay now. Also If he was to go Fulham wanted his wages paid in full plus a 4 million loan fee which won't happen. My mate said he'd be surprised if Mitro went anywhere and is open to staying after speaking to Silva
Any truth re Harry Wilson WSW?

Yes, was told that was a goer. However will be expensive. Won't be full 15 mill up front but will be a significant chunk of that upfront with the rest paid over 24 months. If he does come in, expect a big money departure. Probably Zambo. Wilson deal still has a lot of work to be done, but the club are hearing positive murmurings from Liverpool regarding the payment plan on offer. Fulham will make a formal offer once they have agreed how it will be paid etc.
C'mon WSW you can't still be peddling the notion that you are ITK after the managerial appointment surely ?
I'll tell you what, have a chat with your sources today and let us all know where Boa Morte is and when the next friendly is and who it's against,  that should be easy 🤔

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: Riversider on July 22, 2021, 05:04:58 AM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on July 21, 2021, 10:57:46 PM
Quote from: Blawarmy on July 21, 2021, 10:49:56 PM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on July 21, 2021, 08:36:16 PM
Quote from: junior white on July 21, 2021, 08:33:53 PM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on July 21, 2021, 08:29:24 PM
Quote from: junior white on July 21, 2021, 08:22:34 PM
Quote from: Hugh Gentry on July 21, 2021, 07:53:18 PM
Quote from: junior white on July 21, 2021, 07:34:32 PM
Quote from: WestSussexWhite on July 21, 2021, 02:41:08 PM
I've been told Mitro is going knowhere. He has had good talks with Silva and is willing to stay currently
Is this inside info?
Please, let's not start this again!
I wasnt i was asking as i was interested and if you look back i supported him and said at the time sometimes things go awry.

So just curious, Jesus

Yes, obviously I'll let you judge it for yourself but I would be surprised if Mitro was to go. Also Stef Jo will more than likely be off to QPR and Matt Grimes more than likely to come in. After what happened last time, I won't say for certain it's definitely going to happen, but that's the info I've been told.
Cheers WSW. Does your source know if the rumoured request to leave form Mitro has been rescinded?

My own personal opinion is that he wont go and he will see how things go with Silva

The last I heard Mitro had had positive talks with Silva and is likely to stay now. Also If he was to go Fulham wanted his wages paid in full plus a 4 million loan fee which won't happen. My mate said he'd be surprised if Mitro went anywhere and is open to staying after speaking to Silva
Any truth re Harry Wilson WSW?

Yes, was told that was a goer. However will be expensive. Won't be full 15 mill up front but will be a significant chunk of that upfront with the rest paid over 24 months. If he does come in, expect a big money departure. Probably Zambo. Wilson deal still has a lot of work to be done, but the club are hearing positive murmurings from Liverpool regarding the payment plan on offer. Fulham will make a formal offer once they have agreed how it will be paid etc.
C'mon WSW you can't still be peddling the notion that you are ITK after the managerial appointment surely ?
I'll tell you what, have a chat with your sources today and let us all know where Boa Morte is and when the next friendly is and who it's against,  that should be easy 🤔

I'm passing on the information I'm given. It's down to you to make if it what you will. I'm not claiming to be all knowing. Btw our next friendly is Southampton on Saturday 😉 as for Boa. I have no idea where he js

spikey norman

Statto

Quote from: spikey norman on July 22, 2021, 09:40:13 AM
Bournemouth interested in Michael Hector

Well I am certainly not having that after the way he was frozen out by Parker last year. Next we'll be hearing that Parker wants to take Mitrovic over there.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: Statto on July 22, 2021, 09:47:57 AM

Well I am certainly not having that after the way he was frozen out by Parker last year. Next we'll be hearing that Parker wants to take Mitrovic over there.

Yeah I don't believe it. Either that or Parker really is delusional and thinks everyone loves him

filham

Between now and the window deadline the journos will be selecting about two Fulham players a week to feed into the rumour mill as possible Bournmouth signings.

grandad

Quote from: filham on July 22, 2021, 10:00:11 AM
Between now and the window deadline the journos will be selecting about two Fulham players a week to feed into the rumour mill as possible Bournmouth signings.

This is the classic way clubs have of tapping up players by giving certain journos a bung to start spreading these stories. It unsettles the players  whose heads are easily turned.
Where there's a will there's a wife

BestOfBrede

Quote from: grandad on July 22, 2021, 12:09:30 PM

This is the classic way clubs have of tapping up players by giving certain journos a bung to start spreading these stories. It unsettles the players  whose heads are easily turned.
Would agree normally, but Bournemouth! Surely not a head Turner?

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 22, 2021, 01:11:41 PM

I will be amazed if he goes to Bournemouth. He fell out with Scott Parker last season after he froze him out, so I would be amazed

JimOG

Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 22, 2021, 01:11:41 PM

Particularly not Bournemouth because SP will have those players phone numbers etc and can call them directly but yes it's a familiar route to destabilising club/players...friendly journo gets odd scoop in return for writing copy like this

Cookie6262

Not totally unbelievable.... We have a to many centre half's ( Hector, Kongolo, Tosin, Ream, Mawson) Parker knows Hector and played in a promotion team under Parker.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Cookie6262 on July 22, 2021, 01:39:32 PM
Not totally unbelievable.... We have a to many centre half's ( Hector, Kongolo, Tosin, Ream, Mawson) Parker knows Hector and played in a promotion team under Parker.

And he, like Mawson also doesn't like Parker so undoubtedly a case of lazy journalism. They probably can't afford him either so bit of a non-starter because we're not going to sell one of our better CB's to a rival are we?

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 22, 2021, 01:54:04 PM
Quote from: Cookie6262 on July 22, 2021, 01:39:32 PM

And he, like Mawson also doesn't like Parker so undoubtedly a case of lazy journalism. They probably can't afford him either so bit of a non-starter because we're not going to sell one of our better CB's to a rival are we?

Exactly, we paid 8 mill for him. I can't see us letting him for any less than 6. Especially to a supposed promotion rival

Count Flapula

And he, like Mawson also doesn't like Parker so undoubtedly a case of lazy journalism.

Where has it been said that Hector doesn't like Parker? Genuinely asking as haven't seen anything myself. Is this a Twitter rumour?

junior white

Quote from: Statto on July 22, 2021, 09:47:57 AM

Agree he was frozen out but would anyone have picked him ahead of Anderson and Tosin?

If he fell out with Parker then there cant be any truth in it.

Cookie6262

Given financial fair play and our numerous centre half's I would seriously consider £6 million for Hector from Bournemouth, maybe it's just me 🤷‍♂️

Statto

Quote from: Cookie6262 on July 22, 2021, 03:22:27 PM
Given financial fair play and our numerous centre half's I would seriously consider £6 million for Hector from Bournemouth, maybe it's just me 🤷‍♂️

i certainly hope it's just you because it would mean we'd actually be relying on kongolo, mawson or ream to play week in, week out. on reflection i'd probably say MLM is the most reliable option after tosin and hector

Deeping_white

Quote from: Statto on July 22, 2021, 03:29:16 PM

i certainly hope it's just you because it would mean we'd actually be relying on kongolo, mawson or ream to play week in, week out. on reflection i'd probably say MLM is the most reliable option after tosin and hector

Agreed - Hector is probably starter/sub choice based on Kongolo & Mawson's recent injury records. If by some miracle Mawson and Kongolo stay fit then they're probably the left sided CB's sorted and he's competing with Tosin for the right CB role with Ream and MLM behind him in overall pecking order. If we have injury issues then he has to start at RCB with Tosin at LCB because at this level that's a very good pairing and we're blessed with having two cb's that could be better than him, albeit very infrequently due to their injury pattern. Would rather get rid of Ream and MLM before we consider Hector because he's objectively better than both of them and also a right sided CB which is oddly something we don't have very many of

Maidstone Lee

We allegedly paid £8 million for him, think we'd want to recuperate the same if we sold him. Highly doubt this story is true though.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

RaySmith

Quote from: Count Flapula on July 22, 2021, 02:58:13 PM
And he, like Mawson also doesn't like Parker so undoubtedly a case of lazy journalism.

Where has it been said that Hector doesn't like Parker? Genuinely asking as haven't seen anything myself. Is this a Twitter rumour?

He was dropped after we signed  Andersen and Tosin.

Hector and Ream were our  cb's at the start of the season, and there were high expectations of Hector, after his great performanes in helping us  gain promotion, but he looked to be suffering a loss of confidence, and  it was speculated that  there was some underlying psychological problem.

Don't know where the story that he fell out with Parker came from, or if it's true.
People on here may know more about this.

Mangers have to drop players  though, as part of their job, even if fans don't agree, but doesn't mean it's personal though.

Surely, a manager wants the   best team   possible  playing, to get results, whether he likes them as people or not?