https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slim Like Gentleman Jim 2011 Championship

Started by finnster01, December 27, 2010, 04:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipwell

I didn't realise I was the slimmest in the competition.  :001:

:HD: :HD: :HD: I feel so slim :HD: :HD: :HD:
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

finnster01

Quote from: sipwell on January 19, 2011, 04:52:36 PM

Actually you are not. We have a slimmer SnowyAndBlackie in there...Now get off all that lovely Belgium beer and get to the gym mate  :dft012:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

finnster01

To chip in on the SilverFox bumper sticker cliche competition:
"Well, I thought the lads did well this week. Freddy's sending off obviously hurt us but Airfix had a magnificent game and looked great in midfield. We just have to remember that it isn't over until the final whistle and on any given day the ball is round and we could easily come away with 3 extra pounds lost"

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 18, 2011, 11:21:27 PM
Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on January 18, 2011, 08:26:17 PM
Just remember to take your wallet out of your back pocket and the roll of socks out of the front of your pants at the next weigh-in Fred  :dft012:
Dont forget to put your watch on so you can get your weights in on time Vic  :015:

Ooooch I deserved that  :011:

sipwell

Quote from: finnster01 on January 19, 2011, 05:02:47 PM
Quote from: sipwell on January 19, 2011, 04:52:36 PM

Actually you are not. We have a slimmer SnowyAndBlackie in there...Now get off all that lovely Belgium beer and get to the gym mate  :dft012:

I am the slimmest Belgian in the race.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

finnster01

Don't forget tomorrow (Friday) is weight-in day. PM me your results when you get a moment.

Cheers, Finn

FatFreddysCat

As long as i haven't gained weight overnight it's been a reasonably good week for me  :54: Cant wait till wednesday to find out how much Vic has put on   :011:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 20, 2011, 10:35:27 PM
As long as i haven't gained weight overnight it's been a reasonably good week for me  :54: Cant wait till wednesday to find out how much Vic has put on   :011:
Grrr me and my big mouth, put 2lb on overnight but still posting a slight loss for the week. I should imagine now though some people will start slipping up a bit and it wont be long till Blingo cracks.

Fletchino

After a bad start to the week with lots of pies in Wigan I've managed to show a loss this week overall I'm only showing a very small loss but I'm on a roll now and next Friday I will show a huge loss

Blingo

Blingo wont crack fat pants, steady but sure weight loss all the way now. 2lbs LOST this week.

VicHalomsLovechild

Another lb lost and I managed to get my results in on time Spence. But I'm not hopeful for next week. Having shaved off all my body hair and removed a couple of loose teeth I don't know where I'm going to get losses for next week. Organ donation is one avenue I may look up  :021:

finnster01

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on January 21, 2011, 04:05:57 PM
Another lb lost and I managed to get my results in on time Spence. But I'm not hopeful for next week. Having shaved off all my body hair and removed a couple of loose teeth I don't know where I'm going to get losses for next week. Organ donation is one avenue I may look up  :021:

Well, if everything else doesn't work Mr Vic, you could always attend a Millwall match at the Den wearing a West Ham scarf. At least you'll get some exercise...  :dft012:

AmericanJames

Did good all week then ruined it last night out with some friends :beer: :beer:
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on January 21, 2011, 04:05:57 PM
Donate your main organ and that's anouther tenth of a lb gone  :011:

VicHalomsLovechild

That shrivelled up from lack of use a while ago!

FC Silver Fox

French Connection Silver Fox's desperate weight reduction tips.

You've had a bad week - a couple of rubies and fried breakfasts plus an evening or two on the beer with friends. The weekly weigh-in is looming very close now and you are getting desperate to lose some weight, anything, so as not to be this week's bad boy. Here are some tips which may help just before the weigh-in. I've put them in ascending order of desperation, as you search to take off those last few ounces.

•   You weigh less in the morning than in the evening.
•   Don't eat or drink anything a few hours (as many as possible) before your weigh-in.
•   Do some sport/exercise just before the weigh-in. Sex is a good option and has added side benefits.
•   Take a dump or a leak, preferably both.
•   Have a sauna. This could be good for a few pounds.
•   Have a haircut.
•   Shave.   (starting to get desperate now).
•   Cut your finger nails and toe nails.
•   Any chance of squeezing out another quick leak? Gone on, force it a bit.
•   Pick your nose (getting really desperate now).
•   Shave your legs but don't go too far up your thighs unless you're totally desperate (or are RidgeRider).
•   Spit.
•   Taking a strong laxative could help but I wouldn't advise it.
•   Putting your fingers down your throat to throw up reeks of anorexia (amongst other things).
•   I wouldn't advise amputation despite its obvious efficiency.
•   Pray ?  Walking to your local church to light a candle comes under the heading of exercise (see above).
•   Resting your big belly on the window sill while standing on the scales counts as "doing a Trevor Brooking" and is neither permitted nor a FoF thing to do. Forget it.

Do feel free to chip in (no dietary pun intended) with other suggestions.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on January 22, 2011, 10:53:12 AM

You've had a bad week - a couple of rubies and fried breakfasts plus an evening or two on the beer with friends. The weekly weigh-in is looming very close now and you are getting desperate to lose some weight, anything, so as not to be this week's bad boy. Here are some tips which may help just before the weigh-in. I've put them in ascending order of desperation, as you search to take off those last few ounces.

•   Don't eat or drink anything a few hours (as many as possible) before your weigh-in.
•   Do some sport/exercise just before the weigh-in. Sex is a good option and has added side benefits.
•   Have a haircut.
•   Shave your legs but don't go too far up your thighs unless you're totally desperate (or are RidgeRider).
•   Spit.
•   Putting your fingers down your throat to throw up reeks of anorexia (amongst other things).
•   Pray ?  Walking to your local church to light a candle comes under the heading of exercise (see above).
•   Resting your big belly on the window sill while standing on the scales counts as "doing a Trevor Brooking" and is neither permitted nor a FoF thing to do. Forget it.

"Any chance of sqeezing out anouther quick leak?" Bloody hell i cant stop peeing, i must have the weakest bladder in the World, i get up during the night about 4 times just to add to my insomnia :012: . Weirdly enough if the weigh in had been today i'd be 4lb lighter than yesterday,but i can put on 5lb in one day as well.

VicHalomsLovechild

5ld a day? you sure it's not mud on your boots? thats 2 bags of sugar plus?

finnster01

•   Have a haircut.
•   Spit.

• Replace your brand new electronic pair of scales with a 1953 East German model made by Trabant.

McBridefan1

•   Have a haircut.
•   Spit.

Jesus Cristmas... this sounds like you are trying to make weight for a wrestling meet...