watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bournemouth crumbling!

Started by Ss12white, November 21, 2021, 01:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ss12white

Bournemouth Looked average today, like the manager they don't have what it takes.

Caedal

Was always going to be interesting to see how they got on after finally losing.

Ruislip White

What a result and what a weekend.  Hopefully those Derby players are knackered!

Tabby

Officially top of the league  049:gif

Jules

Excellent result for us. Let's go and beat Derby weds and keep our run going. Bmth have a tough trip to Millwall next. 

perry geyton

Nero

Parkers no good when the pressures on him

bobbo

They're just keeping West Brom warm .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Somerset Fulham

Long way to go yet, but its looking good for now.

Henry

Derby will be fired up next. Fulham keep focused !

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: bobbo on November 21, 2021, 02:09:39 PM

Hope that Bournemouth beat WBA when they play again. As much as I'd love to be Champions, an ever increasing gap over 3rd is more important.

mrmicawbers

Cheers Parker appreciate the lesson in taking a game for granted.Not that I think Marco would let our players fall into that trap.What a weekend.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on November 21, 2021, 02:15:07 PM

Hope that Bournemouth beat WBA when they play again. As much as I'd love to be Champions, an ever increasing gap over 3rd is more important.
Oh... interesting shout..... I was just thinking a West Brom win puts more pressure on Bournemouth....
If they can take points off each other that gains us 2 points.... as they cannot both lose, a 0-0 will do surely?
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

General

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on November 21, 2021, 02:15:07 PM

I don't get that. Surely a West brom win or a draw and a increasing margin between us and both of them would be preferred.

Southcoastffc

28 games to go. Anything can happen  Focus on ourselves and enjoy how well we are playing.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

blingo

As the season wears on they will lose form as they don't have the depth or strength of squad that we have. They have been extremely lucky to get away with a draw or win in a few games. Parker will start playing not to lose and THAT will be their biggest downfall. They won't finish in the top six.

COME ON YOU FULHAM

Colton F.C.

Fine margins!  But a tactical masterclass by Rooney enables his Derby strugglers overcome an infinitely superior opposition.  Reminds me of a game not so long ago.

Fernhurst

Watched the game and very impressed how Derby played. We may need to rely on our bigger squad and Derby being a bit knackered.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

blingo

Quote from: Fernhurst on November 21, 2021, 02:30:03 PM
Watched the game and very impressed how Derby played. We may need to rely on our bigger squad and Derby being a bit knackered.

We'll do em no probs Ferny  :54: :54: :54: :54: :54:

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: blingo on November 21, 2021, 02:26:23 PM
"They won't finish in the top six".
That is a  BIG shout Blingo!!! 😱
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"