Fulham Tup North

RIP fella... football is not the be all and end all... sad news.... 🕯😔
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Pluto

Chrismmo

Thoughts with friends and family!

R.I.P

fcfulham55

It didn't matter what the result was today, we lost a FFC family member.

Would be nice to donate some money towards a FFC related funeral peace, if anyone knows of anything being set up/ a family member of Paul Parish?
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Blawarmy

A very sad day.

RIP Paul.

Thoughts are with his family and close friends.

fulhamfan

Finnans Right Peg

Rip Paul ,best wishes to your family and the whole fulham family puts everything into perspective

Wingnut

A very sad day. Thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

fatboy13

RIP Paul
Condolences to his family- so sorry for your loss.
🙏 Forever Fulham

Andy S

I would like to offer my condolences to the family of Paul Parish who at 63 had a lot of living to do. Yes it has hit us because we will remember it for some time. You have all lost a loved one and it will take time to come to terms with your loss. I wish you all the very best with the knowledge that the Fulham family will be thinking of you in the coming weeks. Take care

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Dunstable Fulham on January 29, 2022, 10:53:47 PM
Quote from: HV71 on January 29, 2022, 10:42:39 PM
Quote from: Dunstable Fulham on January 29, 2022, 10:38:00 PM
I didn't go today as my wife is end of life with frontal demperal Dementia at 56 so I needed to be with her today.
How very sad. Nobody expects to Go to Craven Cottage and not go home safely to your loved ones. May god bless Paul and his family.
The message from the chairman is beautiful- well done Shahid and Fulham.
Very sensitive posting, my thoughts are with you.
I work in a "Demetia-to-Hospice" wing of a senior living facility
and know exactly what you are 'going through'
It's so very sad.
I have lost count of the amount of times I have been reading the bible
to a person from 2 hours to their 'passing.
I am frequently tearful myself at this 'moment' and understand what the whole
family is going through.
Please remember that your family and the family of Paul have a 'Fulham Friend' in Virginia, Virginia.

God bless you for posting this at this time . Do take care and our thoughts are with you . Please look after yourself
Thank you for your message. I really appreciate it. We are Fulham - We care for and look after each other - I was listening to GJ commentary this afternoon whilst sat next to my wife. I thought Jim and Jamie handled the situation really well. My wife will pass away in the next 3/4 days. A beautiful person who loves Fulham- we had many terrific times together watching our beloved club.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

blingo

Dunstable, I lost my wife when she was 52. If you need to talk, send me a message mate. May God bless you and yours.

ianthailand

RIP Paul. Best wishes to Clare and the parish family and hope you feel well enough to get back on Cottage Talk.
These messages show what a great club we have and also football in general with QPR, Forest, Blackpool sending their wishes.

RaySmith

Quote from: HV71 on January 29, 2022, 10:42:39 PM
Quote from: Dunstable Fulham on January 29, 2022, 10:38:00 PM
I didn't go today as my wife is end of life with frontal demperal Dementia at 56 so I needed to be with her today.
How very sad. Nobody expects to Go to Craven Cottage and not go home safely to your loved ones. May god bless Paul and his family.
The message from the chairman is beautiful- well done Shahid and Fulham.

God bless you for posting this at this time . Do take care and our thoughts are with you . Please look after yourself

+1.

Very best wishes to you and your wife.

WokingFFC

RIP Paul. Our thoughts are with the Parish family at this very sad time.

WhiteJC

RIP Paul

my condolences to friends and family

forever Fulham  049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

Rest in peace Paul, my heart goes out to your family for their loss, please except my deepest condolences.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFC In Oz

Such a tragedy.

RIP Paul.

Nobody should ever go to the football and not come back.

bencher

May Paul's soul rest in peace and sending deepest condolences to his dear family.