watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

RIP Paul Parish Official Thread

Started by Peabody, January 29, 2022, 08:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

In honor of Paul Parish, WhiteJC has added a new member group named after Paul Parish, the number of required posts is 63 (his age). 

For those not familiar with the posting positions here is the current list. 

FoF Member Status Positions - Explained

Name                             Footballs/Graphics            Required Posts     
Jari LitmanenNone   0
Michael Jackson   1
Youth Academy   2
Lakey/Dark Room  22
Paul Parish  63
tjl  99
Graham Leggat  280
Legend  1000
Jimmy Hill  1987
MAESTRO  2500
The Bard/Corked Hat  2797
cebu  3904
Gentleman Jim  5000
Finnster01  9739
Mr Fayed     10000
Moritz Volz  15000
Cliffy Dean  20000
Mornington Crescent  50000
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Allestree andy

happened just 10 rows in front of me i offered my assistance as a trained first aider but was told a doctor was already there sad news
RIP paul from all the hammy enders our condolences to your family
To the limit and beyond

Dodgin

Allestree andy

In the 63 minute of the Millwall game we should all clap for 1 minute in respect of paul♡♡♡
To the limit and beyond

StuinSalop

Such sad news, thining of you Paul and all your family who will be looked after in future by the Fulham family.  RIP.

flyingfish

This was the first thing I thought about this morning when I woke  and then I saw messages on social media from his family and friends and I'm now walking the dog with tears in my eyes. We don't know him and sit about 20m but this has hit my family hard. Unbelievably sad.

SP

RIP Paul & thank you to the medical teams.

bog

I was sat in the front row of the Hammersmith End so saw Mr. Parish pass by on the stretcher. He was talking lucidly so I very relieved to think he was alright. Only heard the very sad news when I got home at 9. As has been said I agree that in the 63rd minute in the Millwall game there should be a minutes applause in appreciation of Paul. My condolences to all his family and friends.

RIP.       

rebel

Ruislip White

Quote from: love4ffc on January 30, 2022, 07:48:38 AM
In honor of Paul Parish, WhiteJC has added a new member group named after Paul Parish, the number of required posts is 63 (his age). 

For those not familiar with the posting positions here is the current list. 

FoF Member Status Positions - Explained

Name                             Footballs/Graphics            Required Posts     
Jari LitmanenNone   0
Michael Jackson   1
Youth Academy   2
Lakey/Dark Room  22
Paul Parish  63
tjl  99
Graham Leggat  280
Legend  1000
Jimmy Hill  1987
MAESTRO  2500
The Bard/Corked Hat  2797
cebu  3904
Gentleman Jim  5000
Finnster01  9739
Mr Fayed     10000
Moritz Volz  15000
Cliffy Dean  20000
Mornington Crescent  50000
A really nice touch

Lusofulham

Having lost my brother to a cardiac arrest last year, it brings it all back. All my deep condolences and prayers goes to his family and friends. Rip Paul. As a sign of respect the club should retire his seat.

Egham White

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 29, 2022, 11:02:48 PM
RIP fella... football is not the be all and end all... sad news.... 🕯😔
Too true and well said. Thoughts are with Paul and his family today. RIP
Everybody hurts sometime

Sgt Fulham

RIP Paul, always a member of the Fulham family

H4usuallysitting

Holders

I didn't know him but it's beyond deeply sad to attend a match in anticipation and not to return home afterwards. Condolences to his family and friends.

So good to read the comments on twitter - particularly from Tim Ream but also Blackpool fans who were there and fans of other clubs.

"More that unites us than divides us".

RIP Paul, Fulham fan.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

gang

My thoughts are with Paul and his family.

bigalffc

RIP Paul thoughts and prayers with family and friends, so sad.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Peabody

It has now emerged he was with his Daughter and Granddaughter, I can't imagine how they are feeling but to make matters worst for them, an alleged Fulham fan was trying to film the whole incident and abusing those who tried to stop him. Name him and shame him I say.

Craven Mad

Really pleased to see the messages in this thread. I hope it brings some comfort (even in just a small way) to his friends and family during what must be a very difficult time. RIP Paul.