https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2022/23

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 21, 2022, 02:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blawarmy

Quote from: IloveFFC on June 21, 2022, 01:15:28 PM
When the pre season starts?

1July? Silva maybe will start with no players coming in and with a squad with 17 ou 18 players
We are incredibly light Atm. I hope these names were linked with have already signed pre contracts.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

dfwilson84

1July? Silva maybe will start with no players coming in and with a squad with 17 ou 18 players

Guy on Twitter told me that they are back for testing on Friday and then trainings starts next Tuesday 28th

Somerset Fulham

I honestly have no idea how pictures or links that aren't Twitter work on this site and I'm genuinely not an idiot.

Anyway, apparently we are going in for Williams if you believe this...

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/06/fulham-to-make-neco-williams-move-as-liverpool-seek-15m/?fbclid=IwAR1sM6_L-SB5SXJTeLxGq293dxxBfCpentlVCFvZwO4bgPn5fblR6NF1e2Y

mkras99

?s=21&t=IZNKnExnwJuBCV2XeGXjGQ

MickTheBeard

Yes we did sign him from Luton,he started off at spurs they released him.

MickTheBeard

PaulJ123

Quote from: mkras99 on June 21, 2022, 03:05:17 PM

Not against this, was pretty average for Everton but would prefer this to 15m on Neco when we already have Tete.

FFC1987

Quote from: PaulJ123 on June 21, 2022, 03:32:32 PM
Quote from: mkras99 on June 21, 2022, 03:05:17 PM

Not against this, was pretty average for Everton but would prefer this to 15m on Neco when we already have Tete.

I just love the fact it almost looks like Silva is grimacing watching him in the background.... :005:

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: MickTheBeard on June 21, 2022, 03:23:05 PM
Yes we did sign him from Luton,he started off at spurs they released him.

Cheers Mick.

IloveFFC

DevonFFC

Fulham are in talks to sign full-back 🇫🇷 Djibril Sidibé. [ @SkySportsNews ]

Friendsoffulham

Donnie Lonegan

I've been reading that Fulham News Now for about a month.
I've read countless stories of us signing about 30 different players, from an Arsenal goalkeeper who might as well have put his Fulham shirt on two weeks ago, Neco Williams, Manor Soloman, Ryan Fredericks, João Palhinha to name just a few. But what ever happens? I've been reading every day for a month, it seems to me that it's just made up nonsense.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: IloveFFC on June 21, 2022, 04:04:25 PM
Invalid Tweet ID

Depending on his salary it seems a safe bet, proven Premier League player. Will provide some real competition for Wilson and I'm sure he can play down the middle as well. Could be a bit pricey though.

AJW48361

ChickenNugget

I check Newsnow hourly! (And yes I am in full time work!)
I'm really expecting Solomon to be this week..... we have been in talks with him for a long time now.
I'm sure we will get a big influx once the first one comes in

Donnie Lonegan

Quote from: ChickenNugget on June 21, 2022, 05:05:36 PM
I check Newsnow hourly! (And yes I am in full time work!)
I'm really expecting Solomon to be this week..... we have been in talks with him for a long time now.
I'm sure we will get a big influx once the first one comes in

I probably check it every hour too CN, it can be a very frustrating experience.  :003:

Somerset Fulham

Milo_G

Quote from: dfwilson84 on June 21, 2022, 02:38:57 PM

Guy on Twitter told me that they are back for testing on Friday and then trainings starts next Tuesday 28th

The Athletic says it's Weds 29th, so basically right yeah.

Cookie6262

Quote from: Donnie Lonegan on June 21, 2022, 05:01:54 PM
I've been reading that Fulham News Now for about a month.
I've read countless stories of us signing about 30 different players, from an Arsenal goalkeeper who might as well have put his Fulham shirt on two weeks ago, Neco Williams, Manor Soloman, Ryan Fredericks, João Palhinha to name just a few. But what ever happens? I've been reading every day for a month, it seems to me that it's just made up nonsense.

News now is just a site that collates all articles in one place from across the web so basically a more formal version of this thread if you will. So a correct rumour from a solid source will be on there but so will the rumours started by 15 year old Bob in his bedroom.