watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-4 Newcastle Sat 1 Oct 15:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Talk to you all later, this is just abysmal. Thanks Chalobah for ruining it for everyone, AGAIN.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

RaySmith

COYW!!!!

I expect the players to give their all, and battle to get back in this game.

ffcne

Repeat Never a red. Stephen Warnock Final Score agrees .Bad decision

cookieg

Mitro needs to keep his head and play for the team. He has a job to do and we don't need him getting sent out off.

FFC1987

Quote from: ffcne on October 01, 2022, 03:20:03 PM
Repeat Never a red. Stephen Warnock Final Score agrees .Bad decision

Hard disagree. It's a red all day long for me. Warnock loves a tackle so not surprised he's saying that.

nwg

Okay, yeah, it was a red - but a) it was not a red on the field, b) it took a long time and Mike Dean's trigger to make it a red, and c) Longstaff got up 8 seconds after being shot. Just saying: Mike Dean's 'input' never helps because he cannot have any dealings in a match that finishes with full squads on the field.

Sting of the North

Rarely have I seen this amount of overreactions on here, as I do towards Silva today. I am sure Silva didn't think Chalobah would take a red card after 5 minutes. It is not like he usually does that.

Chalobah deserves the blame fully. Whether he could have otherwise contributed we will never know of course.

MisfitKid

You already have the red, stop flopping...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Mullers OG

Only silver lining is that we won't have to suffer Chalobah for some time. He must be the worst player at CC since Kamara left.

Woolly Mammoth

We have to make sure we do not go 2 down, while it is only one we stand a chance. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFC1987

Quote from: Sting of the North on October 01, 2022, 03:23:09 PM
Rarely have I seen this amount of overreactions on here, as I do towards Silva today. I am sure Silva didn't think Chalobah would take a red card after 5 minutes. It is not like he usually does that.

Chalobah deserves the blame fully. Whether he could have otherwise contributed we will never know of course.

Sorry buddy but I disagree. The majority of the board completely changed tune when he was announced in the lineup. Obviously he didn't expect him to get sent off after 5, but if he thought he'd have a positive impact on this match, he's sadly deluding himself. Love Silva, but this is firmly on him. Chaloboah shouldn't be on a premier league pitch. He wasn't up to it in championship, let alone the prem and he's just, again, firmly demonstrated he needs clearing off the wage bill. BUT Silva should see this clearly. Its that obvious.

RaySmith

Haven't seen it, but seems harsh so early in the game, when the player wasn't hurt  -if it wasn't for VAR.....

Come on Fulham , don't let your heads drop -still all to play for.

ChesterTheTabby

I cannot recall a singular moment where Chalobah has done anything for us. The decision to play him at all is where MS takes the blame, and the ridiculous tackle proves it. One would think after the performance against Crawley that the point was made, but if this is what it takes...

rusty shackleford

Every single fulham fan on earth can see that Chalobah is a terrible, awful, waster of a player. When the team was announced we collectively went... Chalobah... thats a loss. So why should the man paid to pick the team escape the blame when literally all us amateurs can see it coming a mile off

SerbianLad

Silly tackle yes, but that was never a red. Both went for the ball in a similar way, Newcastle man got there faster. It was very low on the leg, almost on the foot, the foul lacked intensity as well.

davew

It could get worse we might bring Onomah on, can't wait!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: rusty shackleford on October 01, 2022, 03:29:09 PM

Every single fulham fan on earth can see that Chalobah is a terrible, awful, waster of a player. When the team was announced we collectively went... Chalobah... thats a loss. So why should the man paid to pick the team escape the blame when literally all us amateurs can see it coming a mile off

Exactly.

St Eve

Don't be too quick to write this game off. Plenty of time to get something out of this

nwg

Amen and my point: this early in the match, if Dean is not involved, we would have been 'fortunate'...at least long enough to sub Chalobah out for an inflatable doll or bowl of cereal.

Palhinha Colada

Quote from: SerbianLad on October 01, 2022, 03:29:19 PM
Silly tackle yes, but that was never a red. Both went for the ball in a similar way, Newcastle man got there faster. It was very low on the leg, almost on the foot, the foul lacked intensity as well.

It was a red. Late and studs stamping down onto the foot. Needless and incredibly stupid.