watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leicester City 0-1 Fulham Tue 3 Jan 17:45

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

They are constantly finding space between Robinson and Ream. Need to tighten up a bit.

Sting of the North

Also Palhinha and Reed needs to win more battles in our half.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Twig

Quote from: Sting of the North on January 03, 2023, 08:23:58 PM

Not disagreeing necessarily but I never thought I'd hear that Palhinha needs to win more battles!

Twig

Sting of the North

Quote from: Twig on January 03, 2023, 08:26:08 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on January 03, 2023, 08:23:58 PM

Not disagreeing necessarily but I never thought I'd hear that Palhinha needs to win more battles!

I know, it's weird!

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Caedal

Robinson needs to be more careful getting caught up field. We started excellently but then took our foot off the gas after the goal. Need to improve second half. Not sure BDR is offering enough, maybe a change that side

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Through 40 minutes that was our best attacking half and possibly our worst defensive one. Very entertaining match until it slogged down for the last 9 minutes.

bencher

Overall a strong performance in that half against a dangerous opponent. We need to make the most of our dangerous positions though, because they are well in the game.

Twig

Interesting how the possession stat has changed as the half progressed.

General

Both sides look capable of scoring which is OK for us. We had to withstand some Leicester pressure after we scored which we did, albeit narrowly. Mitros goal and Willians pass though was quite something. Willian seems up for it. So does pereira and mitro. Unconvinced by tosin.

Hope to see Solomon on at some point in the second half.

Twig

elgreenio

very open game, hopefully we'll come out and get control again in the first 15.

Hold on and its perfect for the James/Solomon pace on the counter in the latter stages
touch my camera through the fence

Sting of the North

Quote from: General on January 03, 2023, 08:42:00 PM
Both sides look capable of scoring which is OK for us. We had to withstand some Leicester pressure after we scored which we did, albeit narrowly. Mitros goal and Willians pass though was quite something. Willian seems up for it. So does pereira and mitro. Unconvinced by tosin.

Hope to see Solomon on at some point in the second half.

Funny how we see things differently. I think Tosin's been excellent, but Pereira very sloppy today and wasted a lot of good opportunities with poor passes. Although can agree that he looks up for it, just as all of them do.

We Are Premier League

Tosin my man of the half, superb 45min both with and without the ball.

Twig

Everyone who is excited to see Solomon, I'm assuming you would play him on the right and replace BDR?