watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea 0-0 Fulham Fri 3 Feb 20:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

HV71

keithh

tete run and willian nods it down for mitro

DevonFFC

We look so lost when the ball goes up top, if mitro isn't firing it just dies at his feet

St Eve

I know I keep saying it but we are bloody good

jayffc

I think Tete might be my favourite Fulham RB of all time

Steeeeeeeeeed

Shots On Target after 38 minutes...

Chelsea 0   Fulham 1

jayffc

Solomon for BDR for me. Time for Manor to show Mudryk why he was sat on the bench in Ukraine

LittleErn

Quote from: DevonFFC on February 03, 2023, 08:39:44 PM
We look so lost when the ball goes up top, if mitro isn't firing it just dies at his feet

Yep off the pace. But he only needs one chance

Marcel_Gecov

tete is 30x cheaper than Cucurella... looking at this game who would you think is the bigger talent?

bigalffc

Stamford bridge is falling down, there's only one team in Fulham, stick the blue flag up yet arse, only missing we all piss in a blue and white pot. Love it
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

jayffc

Quote from: DevonFFC on February 03, 2023, 08:39:44 PM

Ive said it before, sometimes Mitro is just a bit cumbersome. He's brilliant when he can get a shot on goal and strong etc but he does also often get the ball stuck under his feet and fumbles a bit at times whihc can break down attacks at times. Not the nimblest.

TC's Sporran

pereira has these spells when he loses the ability to pass to a team mate. again 3 passes on the trot and in the space of 2 minutes

MisfitKid

keithh

I'll start biting my nails after the break.

SP

Watching FFC on TV is so stressful.

jayffc

Right

It's Solomon time

Tricky cos I can see why BDR starts to protect Tete on that side against the pace of Mudryk... but Let's go for a winner second half I say

MisfitKid

Quote from: SP on February 03, 2023, 08:47:33 PM
Watching FFC on TV is so stressful.

Welcome to my world.  :dft012:

akf

Is it cliche to complain about the ref?  ... should we just be happy that he isn't calling more against us?

TC's Sporran

Quote from: jayffc on February 03, 2023, 08:47:58 PM
Right

It's Solomon time

Tricky cos I can see why BDR starts to protect Tete on that side against the pace of Mudryk... but Let's go for a winner second half I say

id wait a while longer....