watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea 0-0 Fulham Fri 3 Feb 20:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleErn

We're playing well but look to be at our limit while the scum look to have another gear. Can't see where we are going to get a goal from but who knows? Fingers crossed.

jayffc

Quote from: TC's Sporran on February 03, 2023, 08:49:21 PM
Quote from: jayffc on February 03, 2023, 08:47:58 PM
Right

It's Solomon time

Tricky cos I can see why BDR starts to protect Tete on that side against the pace of Mudryk... but Let's go for a winner second half I say

id wait a while longer....

Yeh I'd say 60 mins likely - just hope he doesnt end up with only 10-15 minutes to work with again.

He was MOM against Sunderland and really stood out - we need some help unlocking them here

St Eve

Half time reports. Chelsea are great, their signings are great. Oh and Fulham aren't bad

TheCeiling

Our team has so much more potential once Solomon integrated.

His offensive skillset can unlock another level for us.

RAY Rock ????

Our attack in last three games has gone to pot. Silva needs to be brave and bring on Solomon as down Cucurella's side their is so much space

Caedal

We've looked comfortable but need to watch the ball over the top, as have been done a couple of times by it.

Mitro looks so out of form, he's not really offering anything at the moment.

LittleErn

Diop looks a bit short on pace against this lot and exposed at times.

akf

I like the creativity so far.  Andreas & Willian have been dangerous, and both wings have show great change of pace to open up the cross.  Mitro has been contributing when he drops back, here's to hoping he can get his touch back in front of goal.  I hope Boa can whisper some magic words into his ear...

DadCreature

filham

We are putting in a good performance but Chelsea seem to have the edge and look good for a couple of second half goals.

Be great if we were to make attacking substitutions with Cairney and Solomon and grab a late winner, unlikely but not impossible.

jayffc

Quote from: TheCeiling on February 03, 2023, 08:54:43 PM

Him and Willian are on a similar level of quality.
BDR is good and can pop up with a goal here and there, but he's not that next world class level up.

World Class players:

Willian
Solomon
Mitro
Tete
Palhinha

and on this seasons form you could also argue Ream and Robinson.

jayffc

Quote from: LittleErn on February 03, 2023, 08:56:14 PM
Diop looks a bit short on pace against this lot and exposed at times.

It's less pace as it is positioning and reading the game. Ream reads it better and is more alert. Hope we can find a Joachim Anderson style CB alongside Diop once Ream retires. He needs that type of player longside him

TheCeiling

Quote from: jayffc on February 03, 2023, 08:58:25 PM
Quote from: TheCeiling on February 03, 2023, 08:54:43 PM

Him and Willian are on a similar level of quality.
BDR is good and can pop up with a goal here and there, but he's not that next world class level up.

World Class players:

Willian
Solomon
Mitro
Tete
Palhinha

and on this seasons form you could also argue Ream and Robinson.
Agreed. For me it's a luxury having a player at Solomon caliber, let alone not starting him.

Skills wise, he's on par with Palhinha, Leno and Robinson (in relation to position).

Mudryk is not better than him and he's already starting for Chelsea.

It's about time to start integrating him. We'll lose some of BDR's experience but can get so much more offensively.

rusty shackleford

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

St Eve

SP

Brighton must've been chuffed to get £60m for this left back.

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...