watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-3 Arsenal Sun 12 Mar 14:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcne

Why do we have to have an ex Arsenal player commentating?

MisfitKid

The plan is to tire them out with a boatload of corners.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Milo

This is embarrasing.

Robinson has been utterly awful. That was abysmal defending from him.

And why didn't Tete put a tackle in earlier?

DevonFFC

Embarrassing, such a shame we don't have squad depth to pull of some of these deadwood off.

Survival was key and we will survive but if we finish above 12th I'll be shocked

love4ffc

Agree with Sean Davis.  Fulham can't seem to keep the ball.  They need to slow the game down and keep possession.  Stop giving the ball away. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

St Eve

elgreenio

haven't laid a glove on them, this is a terrible showing
touch my camera through the fence

rusty shackleford

We are totally shite and have been for several weeks

Milo

If Tosin isn't brought off soon I'll go on the pitch and fireman's lift him off

Twig

Unacceptable. Gutless, pathetic football.  Robinson should hang his head in shame.

Milo

Quote from: Milo on March 12, 2023, 02:28:31 PM
If Tosin isn't brought off soon I'll go on the pitch and fireman's lift him off

Scratch that he's quite a big bloke

SerbianLad

Robinson having a terrible game so far. We have no replacement on the bench unfortunatelly though.

MisfitKid

We've gotten away with this kind of play against lesser teams, not so much today...

Twig

Quote from: DevonFFC on March 12, 2023, 02:27:29 PM
Embarrassing, such a shame we don't have squad depth to pull of some of these deadwood off.

Survival was key and we will survive but if we finish above 12th I'll be shocked

But I keep being told by people like Deeping White that it's surrender monkey talk to contemplate anything less than a top 8 finish.

MisfitKid

love4ffc

Think this is shows that we have been unlucky with injuries and have no real depth in the squad. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Twig

Quote from: MisfitKid on March 12, 2023, 02:29:51 PM
We've gotten away with this kind of play against lesser teams, not so much today...
Quote from: MisfitKid on March 12, 2023, 02:29:51 PM

Yes, we've not really fired for weeks now and the cracks are really starting to show.

Milo

Quote from: Twig on March 12, 2023, 02:30:53 PM

But I keep being told by people like Deeping White that it's surrender monkey talk to contemplate anything less than a top 8 finish.

I was about to say the same thing.

Where is Deeping White? He was up in arms at the suggestion we would finish below 8th last week.

bencher

We have been poor in ways I havent seen since 18-19 but I have to give Arsenal credit for being so good - playing like champions in waiting.

Blawarmy

Quote from: Twig on March 12, 2023, 02:30:53 PM

I'd have been delighted with 10th or 11th before this season started.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk