more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-3 Arsenal Sun 12 Mar 14:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chi_FFC

Jules

Omg where do I start?! That was a shocking half. So much space and time for Arsenal. Like a practice match. I am glad we have enough points already otherwise I'd be really worried after that half.

TheCeiling

I've missed most of the first half due to stream issues, how the hell we are down 3-0, how?

Who's at fault for that? what happened? I can't believe we are that worse than Arsenal. What Marco did this entire week that we're performing this badly in such a high profile game?

Willham

Quote from: love4ffc on March 12, 2023, 02:48:29 PM
Tete just throwing the ball into the Arsenal player

Tete has been one of our players of the season so far but he is having an absolute shocker today, get cedric on now! Everyone's been awful but tete especially, woeful

SerbianLad

Diop and Chalie Robinson on for Tosin and Antonee Robinson. Move Tim Ream to LB. Dan James or Wilson on for BDR.

Texas White

Very disappointing to see us roll over so easily.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

bencher

Quote from: TheCeiling on March 12, 2023, 02:50:29 PM
I've missed most of the first half due to stream issues, how the hell we are down 3-0, how?

Who's at fault for that? what happened? I can't believe we are that worse than Arsenal. What Marco did this entire week that we're performing this badly in such a game?

They have looked hungrier than us, more intensity, we've not got close to them in midfield. When we've had the ball we haven't been able to break them down and create openings, but they have been able to cut through our midfield and defence at will. We don't have the same energy and fight that we had in the first half of the season.

TheCeiling

Why Tosin has started instead of Diop? Every time Tosin has played this year we looked bad.

What's going on with Marco?

St Eve

Robinson is still in bed. Tosin awful. Lucik doesn't impress. Totally out played in all areas

georgiajohn

Its really very simple we are totally outclassed. I just hope we dont lose 7-0

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Twig on March 12, 2023, 02:48:42 PM
I don't care who we bring on but get Robinson off, he's a disgrace today.

I can't imagine a scenario where a professional defender could have a worse performance than what Robinson is having. Twice misses headers leading to goals. Doesn't even challenge on another. Has an own goal luckily marked off. Fallen asleep on more than one occasion tracking his runner. His closing down is ineffective. I could go on. 

He is a red card waiting to happen. I can see him getting frustrated and doing something daft. Marco needs to get him off for his own good at this point.

Palhinha Colada

Quote from: Willham on March 12, 2023, 02:51:16 PM

Tete has been one of our players of the season so far but he is having an absolute shocker today, get cedric on now! Everyone's been awful but tete especially, woeful

Cedric is an Arsenal loanee. He's not in the team today.

As the bench shows, we have no options today. Gonna have to either play harder or take a washing.

HV71

Both fullbacks having a mare  - everyone else awful -other than Leno

jarv

Not sure how to fix this but Robinson has to come off.  Worst performance in years from Fulham. Embarrassing, in fact, I think they were all out on the piss last night. They look like it.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Willham on March 12, 2023, 02:51:16 PM

Cedric is not available. He is on loan from Arsenal.

davew

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on March 12, 2023, 01:50:16 PM
I really think we are going to get a drubbing today. We really miss Paulinha, especially for this game, we will be dominated in midfield....and then no Wilian either...

My score prediction is 0-5.

Hope I am wrong, but I have felt it in my water 😢

I think 0-5 would be a good result for us! Men vs boys!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

TheCeiling

Quote from: bencher on March 12, 2023, 02:52:23 PM
They have looked hungrier than us, more intensity, we've not got close to them in midfield. When we've had the ball we haven't been able to break them down and create openings, but they have been able to cut through our midfield and defence at will. We don't have the same energy and fight that we had in the first half of the season.
Thanks for the summary. As soon as I've heard Marco saying we're playing very good against them in the first match away, I started to worry. Arsenal could easily defeat us in that game and we were lucky to hold our own until late. I hoped we'll learn our lesson and start much more intense this game. I can't understand what happened to us the last 1 month. We're so slow and sloppy.

Blawarmy

I hope Silva sticks a rocket up their backsides at half time.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

Brawn