watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-3 Arsenal Sun 12 Mar 14:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCeiling

Solomon and Mitro look like they are belong every time they are touching the ball, but other than them we really lacking attacking firepower.

Pereira is not creative enough. If we want to be upgraded next season I feel we need a quick creative player at the #10 position. Someone who can challenge Pereira for a starting spot. TC is not that person.

Chi_FFC

Tosin has been quite a bit better this half. 

simplyfulham

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 12, 2023, 03:24:26 PM
Quote from: Motspur Park on March 12, 2023, 03:22:08 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on March 12, 2023, 03:21:05 PM
Quote from: Motspur Park on March 12, 2023, 03:19:51 PM
Up there with the most gutless 45 minutes in memory. Bkackburn at Loftus Rd and Man City at the Cottage compare.
Mitro, Robinson, Lukic and Tete all competing for worst player of the match. Robinson fractionslly edges it in my opinion.
Mitro been one of our better performers?
Shadow of himself in my opinion.Not a good day at the office.
I strongly disagree. Superb holdup play throughout the whole match. Not his fault most of the other players have been extremely bad. And definitely not one of our 4 worst players today like you said.

Some of his hold play has been decent. But his positioning and pressing have been abysmal

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Rj Fulham

Quote from: Twig on March 12, 2023, 03:23:01 PM
Quote from: Rj Fulham on March 12, 2023, 03:10:51 PM
Why do we have two keepers in the lineup? Surely a youngster couldve been given that spot. And is Duffy injured? The way tosin has played today i would rather have Duffy as the back up Cb! Just been poor all round, Leno the only player whose earnt his wage so far

Why would you want Duffy when he's injured?

Read my post again, i was asking if he was injured  :doh:

Motspur Park

Quote from: simplyfulham on March 12, 2023, 03:27:02 PM
Quote from: Milo on March 12, 2023, 03:22:35 PM
Up there with the most gutless 45 minutes in memory. Bkackburn at Loftus Rd and Man City at the Cottage compare.
Mitro, Robinson, Lukic and Tete all competing for worst player of the match. Robinson fractionslly edges it in my opinion.

Mitro has been solid, defence to blame today. He's had zero service.

For anyone at the game, I implore you to spend 2 or 3 minutes just watching Mitro and watch how lethargic his movements are.

I don't think I've seen him make one sprint.

That was the point.... I saw a complete lack of effort and commitment. Going through the motions. Nothing more nothing less.

St Eve

James and Wilson coming on. I assume for Solomon and BDR

SerbianLad

Quote from: simplyfulham on March 12, 2023, 03:30:52 PM
I strongly disagree. Superb holdup play throughout the whole match. Not his fault most of the other players have been extremely bad. And definitely not one of our 4 worst players today like you said.

Some of his hold play has been decent. But his positioning and pressing have been abysmal
Still disagree, and very much so at that.

Brawn

Pereira has still been really poor, but the second half we've played much better... arguably better than we did against Brentford.

St Eve

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 12, 2023, 03:33:07 PM

Me too

Milo

On come the game changer, Dan James.

ron

simplyfulham

You might be at the wrong game?

Milo

Blimey oh Riley, let's hope bringing Palhina and Willian back plus Silva waking up and playing Diop will reverse our fortunes next week.

SerbianLad

Quote from: simplyfulham on March 12, 2023, 03:35:38 PM

You might be at the wrong game?
You might be at a wrong sport?

Milo

Mitro one of our better players, disagree with those saying otherwise but respect their opinion as ever.

Zero service, great hold up play, hit the bar.

Twig

Quote from: Rj Fulham on March 12, 2023, 03:31:24 PM
Quote from: Twig on March 12, 2023, 03:23:01 PM
Quote from: Rj Fulham on March 12, 2023, 03:10:51 PM
Why do we have two keepers in the lineup? Surely a youngster couldve been given that spot. And is Duffy injured? The way tosin has played today i would rather have Duffy as the back up Cb! Just been poor all round, Leno the only player whose earnt his wage so far

Why would you want Duffy when he's injured?

Read my post again, i was asking if he was injured  :doh:

Yep, sorry. And yes, he is.

simplyfulham

Listen, it's not Mitros fault.

He's clearly not 100%.

Whether that's the injury still or something else, he's not fit.

Twig

I find it disappointing that there are some who are suggesting that Mitro is not trying and is displaying a lack of effort and commitment.  I think that is to totally misread his situation. We all know that Mitro is trying to come back from a persistent injury, he hasn't looked properly fit for weeks now.  When Mitro was scoring for fun he was, by his standards, quick and sharp. A lot of his goals came from his ability to use his engine arrive in the box in time to be a threat. The fact that isn't happening is not, in my opinion, down to lack of commitment, it's injury.

Milo

If Tosin starts over Diop again Silva needs a psychiatric assessment