POST MATCH: Leeds 2-3 Fulham

Started by Friendsoffulham, October 23, 2022, 03:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

All post match feedback about the 3-2 win over Leeds here please👇🏻

#FFC #FULHAMFC #LEEFUL

049:gif

Deeping_white

Other than Tosin being a bit suspect that was a fantastic performance - we are miles away from any previous FFC PL team of the last 3/4 attempts because we have the combination of skill, determination and guile that will keep us cooking this year

FFC1987

WHAT A RESULT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! :wine: 082.gif :beer:

Tabby

Nervy in the end, but a great 3 points. Wonder if we managed to get another manager sacked though.

CincyFulham1

Good 3 points and very happy for Willian.

Southcoastffc

Tough game but class told.  Harrison Reed....what a player, even without that sublime assist.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ChesterTheTabby

What an exhilarating game. Nervy ending, but professionally seen out.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Bassey the warrior

Fantastic performance and richly deserved win. Willian looks pure class, Palhinha dominant and Reed so dynamic and composed in the opposition box. They looked really good at the start but we slowly sapped their morale.

Mince n Tatties

I hope all the doubters will stop worrying about relegation now,because weren't going to be near it.
This is our best side in a long time,can we sneak a European  place,I don't put it past them.

filham

After ten minutes it looked as if we were in for a good hiding, but another fighting performance gave us a great result.

SP

Back to back wins & very well deserved.

Caedal

Tremendous result for us, especially after going behind. I dont think we actually played that well, but we are very dangerous from set plays which always gives us a chance.

Hopefully we are a bit fresher for the Everton game. Cannot complain about the points total we have though, its been a great start to the season

toshes mate

Absolutely terrific performance from the lads with the goals worthy of a lot of replays to show just how good they were.  Adarabioyo a little circumspect earlier on but got better as time went on.  Harrison Reed had a terrific game again and such an excellent cut back for Willian's goal.

General

I think we did OK, great result though.

First half we had better clearcut chances but we're wasteful and Leeds just edged it.

That said though we came back into the game strongly and 3-2 was a fair score. Mitros ball off the line, Pereira one on one both in the first half.

Think we struggled a bit in the first half because we started Wilson. He didn't look his sharpest and we were probably suffering a bit as a result of starting him, that said he needs to get game time at some point. Felt BDR was making up defensively for Wilsons lack of match sharpness.

Not a surprise to see us score more freely with a more in form kebano on the pitch.

Everyone played well today but with few standing out - Pereira got two assists and it was great to see Willian get his first goal. Well earned given so many of the team were playing their second game in four days.

Up to 7th and with a second win in a row. We've now got a buffer between us and 10th of 4 points and double those in the relegation places.

Everton up next who seem to have found some form and will be a tricky match - time to rest and train well and go again!

Black, White and Fred

Marco Silva take a bow, normally never get anything at Elland Road. You just have to admire the transformation of players like Reed and Ream under his stewardship,  playing the best football of their lives. Mitro in his best form and still scoring even injured. Bring on European Football  :005:
Really feel we can get results against anyone bar maybe Man City.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

john dempsey

Tosin played well 2nd half,
Willian goal was class.

fulhamfever

SuffolkWhite

18 pts at this stage is very good, grest win and we have a team of fighters 👏
COYW
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

bog

I managed to tune into Radio Leeds. Near the end after Willian scored their commentator said 'I tell you, this Fulham are very good side. That Willian may be 34 but he is still top drawer.' I enjoyed hearing that.  COYW!  :clap_hands: :yay: 049:gif

We are 7th!  :wine:

092.gif

SP

Some real praise there from SS News that we looked like the home team