watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, November 04, 2022, 11:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Oce again I think there will be a lot of agreement on our line up for perhaps the toughest match of the season.

Leno
                                               Tete          Diop                 Ream       Robinson
                                                                  Reed         Palhina
                                                                          Periera
                                                     Wilson                                 Willian
                                                                           Mitro
Impact subs   Cairney James

Hatch007

That's the team I'd start with and the XI I believe Marco will pick

Thailand Mick

I think BDR will start in place of Wilson but the rest I agree with.

Palhinha Colada

Quote from: Thailand Mick on November 04, 2022, 12:26:53 PM

Bobby is suspended for tomorrow for yellow card accumulation.

St Eve

Agree with the team selection. Based upon the so called experts there is no point in us showing up tomorrow. I really hope that we prove them wrong.

filham

Quote from: St Eve on November 04, 2022, 12:39:00 PM
Agree with the team selection. Based upon the so called experts there is no point in us showing up tomorrow. I really hope that we prove them wrong.
Love to see their reaction to a Fulham clean sheet and a couple of Mitro worldies.

Whitestone

I can see that starting eleven.

Man City are very very good but worth remembering that they aren't unbeatable. They lost twice at home last year so whilst I'm not predicting an away win it's most definitely not an impossible task.

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

I'd give Mitro a break. Let him rest up for the United game. Have Vinicius throw himself about for 90 minutes when it's probably a tall order for us to get anything from it.

Hatch007

I agree BDR would probably have started over Wilson had he not been suspended as Palhinha Colada (brilliant profile name, btw 👏🤣) pointed out.

Thailand Mick

Quote from: Hatch007 on November 04, 2022, 01:10:40 PM
I agree BDR would probably have started over Wilson had he not been suspended as Palhinha Colada (brilliant profile name, btw 👏🤣) pointed out.
yes I missed that so I agree with the op team.

filham

Quote from: Moussa Dembele the 3rd on November 04, 2022, 01:04:58 PM
I'd give Mitro a break. Let him rest up for the United game. Have Vinicius throw himself about for 90 minutes when it's probably a tall order for us to get anything from it.
That would be like taking to the pitch waving a white flag.

elgreenio

i'd expect to line up with what the OP mentioned, but wouldn't be overly surprised if Silva changed to a 5-3-2. He didn't do it in the FA Cup last year but that was much more of a free hit.

Tete
Diop
Tosin
Ream
Robinson

Reed
Pereira
Palhinha

Mitro
Willian

touch my camera through the fence

Fulham 442

Quote from: filham on November 04, 2022, 04:20:10 PM
Exactly Filham!

S.F.Sorrow

Agree with the OP. We should always start our strongest team.

ffcthereligion

No surrender

Twig

Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 04, 2022, 04:52:51 PM
Quote from: filham on November 04, 2022, 04:20:10 PM
Exactly Filham!
Agreed

RAY Rock ????

I wouldn't play
Mitrovic , Reed or Tete as they have four yellow cards I would save them for the United match . Give mbabu , Cairney and Carlos a go it is a free hit .

Milo

Deeping_white

I would personally not play Mitro, purely because he isn't 100% fit and after next weekend he's probably going to play a lot of minutes in a very small window which will aggravate his injury more if not healed by then, so with the aim of preventing him injuring himself any worse then I think keep him out of action for the only game that is considered a free hit all season isn't a daft idea. I also think a slightly more mobile Vinicius might help press a little better because any striker we put up top will do a lot of running tomorrow without seeing much of the ball. Before anyone calls me defeatist, City average 4 goals a game at home this season so it's not overly farfetched to assume we suffer a similar fate, which is no disrespect to where we are as a club considering the embarrasingly talented squad they have that is bankrolled by a oil state

Kingjay81

Absolute tosh to rest our best players! What a joke! Southampton got a draw there last year and Palace beat them 2 0.

Of course it's highly probable we'll get tonked but we've got a chance.