watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

"He's coming home, he's coming....

Started by South Coast White, December 02, 2022, 09:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Coast White

He won't be happy, but he scored 2 goals in the best competition in the World and now time to rest.
Well done Mitro and let's now move on and consolidate in the Premier League.

SerbianLad

Mitro doing an interview for our national television at the moment and he maybe looks even worse than after Scotland. Anyone who is happy about this, don't know Mitro at all. He's gutted.

junior white

Feel for him but Gls he can rest before we resume the PL season

Rightwhite

What a fantastic header his goal tonight was. Textbook Mitro. Looking forward to having him home.

Holders

Superb header tonight but the damage for Serbia was really done when they let the lead slip against Cameroun.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Ruislip White

Quote from: SerbianLad on December 02, 2022, 09:48:12 PM
Mitro doing an interview for our national television at the moment and he maybe looks even worse than after Scotland. Anyone who is happy about this, don't know Mitro at all. He's gutted.
Difference is that against Scotland he chose to take the the glory penalty and missed, so clearly this impacted him as he carried some blame.  After his WC performance he can hold his head up high.  Gutted but confidence higher I expect...

demeant0r

I feel for him. I just hope this isn't going to affect him so mentally that he underperforms for us.

Thailand Mick

I feel for him and Odoi these players have backed our club 100% and I think it's right as fans to do the same for them. It's alien to me not to want them to experience success at what might be their only world Cup finals in the hope they return early. As always I respect other people's opinions but I will be cheering on our 3 remaining players to greater success.

junior white

Quote from: Thailand Mick on December 03, 2022, 04:29:16 AM
I feel for him and Odoi these players have backed our club 100% and I think it's right as fans to do the same for them. It's alien to me not to want them to experience success at what might be their only world Cup finals in the hope they return early. As always I respect other people's opinions but I will be cheering on our 3 remaining players to greater success.
I get this view point, and in general I would, however in his case where he didn't train with us for what 2 weeks? Prior to the WC missing 2 games i think, i want him back and fit for us for the remainder of the season. I purely am looking selfishly for what I want for my club which I do think comes before country as his salary each week is paid by us and we will for sure need him

Southcoastffc

Quote from: demeant0r on December 03, 2022, 01:45:01 AM

I feel for him. I just hope this isn't going to affect him so mentally that he underperforms for us.
My sentiments too.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Cobh Fulham Fan

I didnt see the game last night so do people feel he is over that injury?

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 03, 2022, 07:55:13 AM
Quote from: demeant0r on December 03, 2022, 01:45:01 AM

My sentiments too.

3 weeks to go till palace game - time is a great healer - I think he will be fine mentally by Boxing Day

filham

Sorry for Mitro, he clearly wanted to progress further in the World Cup.
Now it is over to Silva to ensure that Mitro is well rested, fully fit and in the right frame of mind for the Palace match on Boxing Day, no rush time is now on his side.

Jules

Best outcome all round. Serbia were never going to win it, so it's good Mitro scored a couple of goals and can now rest up and get ready for Boxing Day.

Whitestone

Quote from: Cobh Fulham Fan on December 03, 2022, 08:15:46 AM
I didnt see the game last night so do people feel he is over that injury?

It certainly looked like it to me.

SP

Looking at the picture of him on the Ofal, I'm absolutely gutted for him.

Southcoastffc

Fulham (Mitro) v Arsenal (Xhaka) could be an interesting game when it comes along.  👊   :protest card:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Three home with three still there and the probability that Portugal could survive until at least the semi final.
Mitro is our main striker but the other three are nearly as important.

bahay18

I thought he looked much sharper and leaner last night . Overall I think he ended up a bit frustrated as the service was poor in the second half and the team kind of lost their discipline. Hopefully Marco can help him get mentally ready for the premier league restart , last night looked like it took a lot from him emotionally . Decent amount of time to recharge and go again .

Surlyc

When he missed the penalty, he would have felt their exit was on him. However this time he is absolutely not to blame for Serbia's exit, their complete inability to defend is the only reason they are going home.