watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Solomon - sign him up

Started by ChesterTheTabby, February 18, 2023, 05:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Give him a nice contract - what a steal of a player. Can't let him go.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

bobbo

Start him . What's he doing on the bench ?
1975 just leaving home full of hope

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: bobbo on February 18, 2023, 05:02:35 PM

Valid - but FIRST - sign him up before others come to snatch him away on the cheap.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

LC

I'm worried that he might leave when this loan/contract cancellation comes to an end.

He looks a quality player

Sloth

Liquor expert. American.Human.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from Marko, he's not fully fit yet.

Fulham Tup North

:yay:
Quality player... I really hope that he signs.... TK is probably all over this.... Silva is finding some superb additions..   049:gif 049:gif
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

filham

The attack is looking threatening with Solomon and Willian on form, we just need a fit Mitro to return and we could be scoring a good few goals.

Kfar saba

Manor 100 % fit
And was very disappointed to be on the bench
What goal !!
Hi fast give him that advantage the that run
, his top class
And hope for us that he play more
12-11 games now in 38 days
, manor time is here !
You white !!

jayffc

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on February 18, 2023, 05:21:34 PM
Quality player... I really hope that he signs.... TK is probably all over this.... Silva is finding some superb additions..   049:gif 049:gif
COYW

Silva - And TK - and the scouting team, are finding some superb additions together. As per all interviews on the topic

FTFY*

Agreed that Solomon is absolute quality though. I really do hope given the way we structured the deal in the summer we know what we're doing and have him tied up privately in a gentlemens agreement. Given we basically had agreed to sign him on a permanent already to start with before switching it up last minute to take advantage of the FIFA rulings around Ukranian players. We can only hope! If Im a top club and I hear Solomon is available on a free I am ALL OVER that too so lets hope we have something in place!

hopper

Looks an amazing player - what a goal.

Tried to read as much as I can on his situation, and seems we had agreed a £6m deal for permanent, but took him on a loan for free - and there will be 6months left on his contract at the end of the season.

Considering £6m seemed a steal, this seems like a massive risk that competition will grow and he may go to a bigger club at end of season. He's already showing he's a star in the little we've seen of him.

Really hope we can keep hold of him.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Hasn't Marco said that he has to speak to both Solomon and Willian first before he makes any further plans in the Summer.?
Make what you like of it but he also said that he had to do this to be fair to both players.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: jayffc on February 18, 2023, 05:44:58 PM
Quote from: jayffc on February 18, 2023, 05:44:58 PM
COYW
COYW
Silva - And TK - and the scouting team, are finding some superb additions together. As per all interviews on the topic
FTFY*
What would we do without you!!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

WindyCity

Quote from: LC on February 18, 2023, 05:04:13 PM
I'm worried that he might leave when this loan/contract cancellation comes to an end.

I still don't know what his 'deal' is with FFC.  I thought we already had an agreed extension in place when he first signed and came over here?  I could be wrong, but his 'deal' is very muddied.  Would like to know more about it, hope he sticks at CC.

FFC1987

Does anyone actually know the deal actually was? I seem to recall TK or Shahid saying it was a perma deal and I think the owner of his club said the same in an interview? I understood it was a £7m ish deal which then became a loan due to the UEFA changes meaning we could do this whilst getting more from FFP? Any ITK who can confirm any of that or what the deal is?

cookieg

Pay Shakhtar a very good fee for him and not take advantage of their misfortune.

Luka

If we don't get him Brighton will. Him and the Brighton manager have good history and there was a definite love in going on before and after the match.

Sammyffc

Who are you starting him over though? i assume BDR on the right? If thats the case Manor will have to work his socks off defensively. He is explosive off the bench due to not wasting his energy being a Forward/Wingback like BDR is.

I absolutely love manor but BDR's defensive work-rate cannot be understated

Mince n Tatties

The guys been out a long time injured,Marco is gradually getting him into the side,I believe he'll be a starter soon.
Marco knows what he's doing,that's why we're 6th.

AshfordFFC

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 18, 2023, 07:12:22 PM
The guys been out a long time injured,Marco is gradually getting him into the side,I believe he'll be a starter soon.
Marco knows what he's doing,that's why we're 6th.

:plus one: cant argue with that