Man Utd 3-1 Fulham FA Cup Sun 19 Mar 16:30

Started by WhiteJC, March 04, 2023, 10:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junior white

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 19, 2023, 06:13:13 PM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on March 19, 2023, 06:08:49 PM
Quote from: KentFulham on March 19, 2023, 06:04:58 PM
Mitro is a disgrace today

And for about 1/3 of the season. More interested in what hes gonna have on his pizza after the game
You two were oddly quiet when he was one of our best players on the pitch and scored our only goal.

I'm not defending Mitro for the sending off, but you should be ashamed of your posts...
Sadly he was, if he ain't and we kept ten we may if had a chance, i fear more than 3 game ban for that, whilst not as bad as Di Canio all those years ago but he got what 3 months or more and we needed him for the coming games.

rusty shackleford

And for about 1/3 of the season. More interested in what hes gonna have on his pizza after the game
You two were oddly quiet when he was one of our best players on the pitch and scored our only goal.

I'm not defending Mitro for the sending off, but you should be ashamed of your posts...

Terrible for several months barring a half here or there. Take off your blinkers

RaySmith

So many of our shouts not given, assaults on our players, load of free kicks, and they get away with it, and we get punished - no wonder Silva and Mitro went mad - though Mitro should have known better.

TheCeiling

Quote from: Fulham1959 on March 19, 2023, 06:13:45 PM
Ridiculous reaction - that's not a decision !!! - he almost did wonders trying to stop a certain goal.  It all happens in a split second.  No blame on Willian, for me.
In the VAR era he should've been extra careful not using his arm, especially when he could clearly get to the ball with upping his foot a little bit higher.

cookieg

Mitro has let us down and will now miss 3 games because he couldn't control himself. Yes he was playing well but his immaturity will cost him a place for maybe more than 3 games as he touched the ref.

Steeeeeeeeeed

When was the last time 3 members of a team got a red for one incident (?)... Can't remember it happening in the English game, kind of thing you would see after a mass brawl or something.

Rj Fulham

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on March 19, 2023, 06:06:18 PM
Antony should've been sent off earlier for kicking out at Robinson. Poor refereeing has ruined this game. I've stopped watching.
Noticed our guy got booked straight away though 😬

SerbianLad

Quote from: Rj Fulham on March 19, 2023, 06:12:34 PM
Wtf,  Mitro has just had a brain explosion :031:

I thought there was some rule where you couldnt get a pen and a red card, like its  a double punishment sort of thing?
I'm shocked, he controlled himself quite well since coming to Fulham, he knew when to stop and never got a red.

As for Willian, I think deliberate handball is an exception to that rule, but not 100% sure.

tigs

Will Mitro get a longer ban - for contact with the ref

SP

Rj Fulham

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on March 19, 2023, 06:16:37 PM
When was the last time 3 members of a team got a red for one incident (?)... Can't remember it happening in the English game, kind of thing you would see after a mass brawl or something.

Not in England league, last ive seen waa the 5 red cards between psg and Marseille a couple of years back, i think there was a flashpoint near the end of the game

SerbianLad

Quote from: cookieg on March 19, 2023, 06:16:28 PM

Mitro has let us down and will now miss 3 games because he couldn't control himself. Yes he was playing well but his immaturity will cost him a place for maybe more than 3 games as he touched the ref.
Agreed, as evidenced by my other posts.

KentFulham has disgraceful posts on this forum though, slagging off all our players and he's always quiet when we're doing well.

Rj Fulham

Quote from: tigs on March 19, 2023, 06:16:58 PM
Will Mitro get a longer ban - for contact with the ref
Almost certainly 5+ 😬

cookieg

Quote from: Rj Fulham on March 19, 2023, 06:19:45 PM
Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on March 19, 2023, 06:16:37 PM

Not in England league, last ive seen waa the 5 red cards between psg and Marseille a couple of years back, i think there was a flashpoint near the end of the game

Didn't Sheff Utd get a few in a game which may well have had to abandoned because Colin had his players go down with fictitious injuries having used his subs.

Caedal

Surprised so many are defending what happened. The reaction of Marco and Mitro was disgraceful. Mitro will probably get a 10 game ban. It was a clear red card and penalty from Willian. Club will be heavily fined, and Marco will likely get a touchline ban, especially as he was already booked 4 times this season.

We can pencil in 11th place now

cookieg

Quote from: Caedal on March 19, 2023, 06:22:16 PM
Surprised so many are defending what happened. The reaction of Marco and Mitro was disgraceful. Mitro will probably get a 10 game ban. It was a clear red card and penalty from Willian. Club will be heavily fined, and Marco will likely get a touchline ban, especially as he was already booked 4 times this season.

Absolutely indefensible.

Jules

Gutted. It was there for us until that point.  We were the better team.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Caedal on March 19, 2023, 06:22:16 PM

There's no way Marco or Mitro should get more than three games. Bruno literally pushed the ref from behind with both arms against Liverpool and didn't even get a yellow. Mitro and Marco were being idiots though. Absolutely unnecessary.

Blawarmy

The refs a United fan. Needs to be investigated!

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

cookieg

I hope Mitro and Silva get absolutely slaughtered by the players that had to finish that game. So unprofessional and indisciplined.