watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sheffield United (a)

Started by SP, March 17, 2024, 04:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Must be record odds on offer for an FFC away victory with us at evens & SU on offer at 4/1.

What could possibly go wrong...............

filham

The next two matches should yield six points but we all know we mustn't take wins against lowly teams for granted. We have to fight every inch of the way in the same manner we did against Spurs.

AJW48361

btffc

About time we turned around our fortunes away from home. Sheffield and Forest away coming out of the international break then a home game against a struggling Newcastle. We can make a charge up the table.

SP

I get the impression this group of players is really motivated to achieve success. Finishing above that lot down the road would be brilliant.

HillingdonFFC

Decent sales on tickets too with two weeks to go, reckon around 2k sold

The Cravenette

I'm going. Really looking forward to it and hoping we keep the momentum after the break.

But then we have given Burnley 4 points this season.....

SerbianLad

If we win 9/9 points in our next 3 matches I'd be very confident of reaching the 8th place (regardless of the results of other teams).

Yorkie_FFC

Sheffield United struggle with possession and shots on target from the little of what I have seen from them. If we put in a performance like we did against Spurs with fast flowing football, there is no reason we can't be hitting 5 against them like several other clubs have. The record is 8 from Newcastle, they usually gift chances

filham

We have to remember tactics will be different. Spurs came to the Cottage full of confidence and played an open game looking for goals.
Shef.U. will play a very tight game intent in leaving no space for us to play in.

We seem to get better results against team playing the open game.

Yorkie_FFC

Quote from: filham on March 18, 2024, 12:01:50 PMWe have to remember tactics will be different. Spurs came to the Cottage full of confidence and played an open game looking for goals.
Shef.U. will play a very tight game intent in leaving no space for us to play in.

We seem to get better results against team playing the open game.

Very valid point, it down to the chances if we can score early on, they will have no option but to attack and can see us hammering them. Although they haven't been great at "parking the bus" for them a draw probably isn't enough if they want to save face, although not mathematically relegated, its only a matter of time

BarneyTravers

Looking forward to this one..the breathtaking performance against Spurs and the lack of a Fulham fix this weekend will boost sales further...Early train from St Pancras..shades of a similar trip nearly 49 years ago albeit to the other half of the City..Come on you super whites.

Motspur Park

Quote from: BarneyTravers on March 19, 2024, 09:32:43 PMLooking forward to this one..the breathtaking performance against Spurs and the lack of a Fulham fix this weekend will boost sales further...Early train from St Pancras..shades of a similar trip nearly 49 years ago albeit to the other half of the City..Come on you super whites.
I was there for that one. Trouble at the station after the game!

filham

Seems a long wait to the Shef.U. match, I curse these international breaks.

Fulham Tup North

::scarf::
Got my ticket delivered this morning... train booked...
Hope we do slightly better than we did last time we played there.. ::wink::
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Benny

stay humble people, lets not forget about wolves & burnley away.....

could easily happen again

Shredhead

Quote from: SP on March 17, 2024, 07:58:21 PMI get the impression this group of players is really motivated to achieve success. Finishing above that lot down the road would be brilliant.
and Brighton.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

jarv

Oh dear, could be Fulhamish. Lets hope Marco does all the right stuff to prevent it.

C Block

Never ever underestimate the impact of International football,
Whilst the vast majority of our squad have travelled to the four corners of the earth, next to none of their players have travelled outside of Yorkshire, it could be telling.