watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

England v Brazil

Started by filham, March 23, 2024, 11:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

I guess this is our substitute for the missing Fulham game.
Brazil should generate interest and with the possibility of seeing Periera play I guess I will watch.
It is live on Channel 4 starting at 6pm.

Woolly Mammoth

I shall be there watching England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

H4usuallysitting

Might give it a go.... hopefully our boy starts

Nick Bateman

Fulham have a few Brazilians but only Pereira may feature. Should be worth a watch. I see Southgate has derided the Nike symbol which he said is not the flag of St.George.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Somerset Fulham

Well, that's because it isn't, I think that everybody agrees with that.

Lighthouse

Other than the Fulham connection I remain very cool towards pointless matches. As interesting as the Womens Rugby. Never see the point of having them live on tv. Still live and let live.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Grassy Noel

Well we won the singing contest without breaking into sweat.

davew

No interest at all in watching England these days but I have looked at the team selection, seems like a lot of our "stars" don't want to play and Fulhams bench these days looks better than Englands tonight! Come on Andreas!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Grassy Noel

No goals but a good game. Once again Bellingham is a class apart.

btffc

Paqueta is the best player on the pitch but he should also have about 4 yellows. He's lucky this is a friendly or he would be off.

bill taylors apprentice

Chillwell is a liability at the back and almost useless going forward, apart from that its a decent game.

Grassy Noel

Maguire was showing a bit of poise at the back until he made his usual lapse but got away with it.

SerbianLad

I hope we see Andreas in the second half. It would be a huge moment for him.

southwest6

Have never rated Chilwell. What am I missing?

Bellingham & Gordon having good games. Konsa also looked composed since coming on. Gallagher started well but faded as the game went on; he's a bit of liability from his technical ability IMO.

As others have said, Paqueta having a very good game, but would not still be on the pitch if this wasn't a friendly. Would be nice to see Andreas come on for him. It's impressive how quickly they can shift the ball when they turn it on. There's some serious individual technical ability in that squad.

On a side note, Maguire takes far too many touches. Just release the ball earlier mate.....

btffc

Pereira coming on

btffc

Pereira doesn't get the assist but he played the key pass that led to the goal

demeant0r

Pereira with the key pass to Vinicius and the rebound was scored by FM24's highest rated teenager

Fulham 442

Thought the Brazil goal was offside tbh..

Carborundum

Several TV minutes analysing the goal without mentioning Pereira's peach of a pass once. 

demeant0r

Quote from: Fulham 442 on March 23, 2024, 08:46:47 PMThought the Brazil goal was offside tbh..

It did, not sure how VAR thought it wasn't.