watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 1-4 Newcastle Sat 1 Oct 15:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 29, 2022, 02:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwg

We all knew that Chalobah would be sent off with Mike Dean as VAR. He cannot go a match without red carding someone. I think he reds family members just because.

Then again, place appropriate blame on Mbabu: two touches, two give aways, and almost his own yellow-red - including the foul that led to that free kick. Was there not a lame mule to start at right back today?

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Caedal

I'm turning it off. Have a good evening guys

ChesterTheTabby

Marco, for the first time, I've doubted your decision making. ANYONE who saw Chalobah in that line up KNEW he'd be an idiot and lose us the game. How did you not know already being with him every day.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 01, 2022, 03:12:56 PM
That's That then...
Think I will go back to my golf club and play another 9 holes.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

FFC1987

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on October 01, 2022, 03:14:14 PM
Marco, for the first time, I've doubted your decision making. ANYONE who saw Chalobah in that line up KNEW he'd be an idiot and lose us the game. How did you not know already being with him every day.

It really is one of those occasions where its so blatantly obvious that unless he's making a statement that we should of signed someone in the window, I don't know what he's doing. So frickin obvious.

LC

It was a red card. He's not good enough at this level and was average in the Championship.

Mbabu is another who isn't good enough

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

LittleErn

Game gone. Damage limitation now the order of the day. Use it as a practice match for the new guys.

Fulham 442

That was a red imo. Thankfully Chalobah won't be playing for 3 games at least!

HobGoblin

Guy needs to be got rid off. Total waste of a player for us. Lost us this game now

DadCreature

WTF was Kurazawa doing on that play?  He had 10 minutes to get off that cross.

FFC1987

Mbabu showing his ability to defend as well for that goal. Well behind is commanding centre halfs.

Southdowns White

All that hard work this season and then this one stupid act puts the whole team under the cosh.

nwg

At the 15' mark: Mbabu has four possessions and four lost possessions. Super. Nothing like playing with 10 men again...woops, 9 men.

Dodgin

rusty shackleford

Mind a few weeks ago when people were calling for Mbabu over Tete hahahaa

FFC1987

It's a red all day long. No question. Amazing we are even suggesting its the ref's here.

Mince n Tatties

Sgt Fulham

A point would be a miracle if we could somehow shithouse it. More realistically, I'd be happy if we just keep the score respectable. What a waste of a game.