News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: What is the best song or instrumental you have heard today?

Started by spikey norman, June 22, 2023, 12:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Quote from: ianthailand on April 12, 2024, 04:02:13 AMFrancois Hardy 'sings in English'

Sorry John can't do attachments. Bloody Dinasaur you say and you're right.

Do you go to 'The Shepherds' at Cotgrave? My best mate (sadly passed away in 2022) and his wife took me there a couple of times when i visited them in Radcliffe on Trent many years ago.
Many thanks for all the hard work you put in on your daily submission and also help in the past. You're a star must get FoF player of the season again!

no problem Ian, my pleasure

I've been to the Shepherds several times, its about a mile and a half from my house, we're very lucky in that there are several really good pubs/restaurants in the area and Nottingham town centre is excellent for "traditional" pubs and really good small "non-franchised" restaurants and bistros.

rgds
John(WhiteJC)

ianthailand

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 12, 2024, 09:16:56 AM
Quote from: ianthailand on April 12, 2024, 04:02:13 AMFrancois Hardy 'sings in English'

Sorry John can't do attachments. Bloody Dinasaur you say and you're right.

Do you go to 'The Shepherds' at Cotgrave? My best mate (sadly passed away in 2022) and his wife took me there a couple of times when i visited them in Radcliffe on Trent many years ago.
Many thanks for all the hard work you put in on your daily submission and also help in the past. You're a star must get FoF player of the season again!

no problem Ian, my pleasure

I've been to the Shepherds several times, its about a mile and a half from my house, we're very lucky in that there are several really good pubs/restaurants in the area and Nottingham town centre is excellent for "traditional" pubs and really good small "non-franchised" restaurants and bistros.

rgds
John(WhiteJC)
Yes great place Nottingham. Went to see Blondie just before i came to Thailand in 2009. Also saw Manfred Mann and they were brilliant, can't remember the year.

WhiteJC

spikey norman

Wring That Neck  -  Deep Purple

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

The Sticky Sweethearts - I glued my balls to my butthole again

spikey norman

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

spikey norman

The Wooden Song  -  Butthole Surfers

Buffalo76

Blue Collar Man - Styx.

WhiteJC

Holders

In similar vein: Cock up your Beaver.

I'm intrigued by the variations.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Lighthouse

My favourite guitarist is used in a clever spoof by a fan who knows how to do these things. Old but fun for me.

spikey norman

Dusk Till Dawn  -  Fuzzrider

Barrett487

Lighthouse

A rare Band Maid song written with English lyrics by Miku Kobato of Band Maid. But the music comes from their bestie friend Mike of Incubus who apparently are still going.

WhiteJC

spikey norman

The Damned  -  Plasmatics

WhiteJC

spikey norman

Heroes  -  King Crimson

Posted on the Friday Night music thread too.