Main Menu

Bye Bye...

Started by BestOfBrede, September 02, 2011, 09:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: CorkedHat on September 03, 2011, 08:32:44 AM
Quote from: WhiteJC on September 03, 2011, 08:05:22 AM
Quote from: CorkedHat on September 03, 2011, 03:40:18 AM

There are no rules to being part of FOF - no secret handshakes, passwords or doing unspeakbale acts with goats.

I quite like goats  :dft011:

And I quite like unspeakable acts  098.gif

Ah Rupanyup, where men are men and sheep, goats, cows, wombats and slow moving kangaroos are nervous  :033:

CorkedHat

Yours
Leon (or Hitchin warrior for Johns sake)

The use of first name, twice  - R E P O R T E D!
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

CorkedHat

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on September 03, 2011, 08:48:37 AM

There are no rules to being part of FOF - no secret handshakes, passwords or doing unspeakbale acts with goats.

Ah Rupanyup, where men are men and sheep, goats, cows, wombats and slow moving kangaroos are nervous  :033:

Anything slow round here - particularly roos - and they are automatic roadkill. Now what's for supper? Roast Kookaburra sounds alright.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

LRCN

protip: dont take the internet seriously

Peabody

Please reconsider Brede, I have been where you are and quickly regretted it, so please reconsider. Personnally, I have not met anyone in the flesh but as for use of first names, in my case you only have to look at my profile, it is there for anyone to see.

FatFreddysCat

I've pm'd a few of you to decide what we think about this.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: FFCSteve on September 02, 2011, 11:58:26 PM
Yep most of you lot are definitely cliquey! A small inner sanctum that talk to each other!
Seems you need to be able to write all your posts eloquently & with originality!
But we ain't all intelligent novelists!

But as above, like reading through the site. So I just don't post much!
Ohh! Just had a thought!

All us thickies that post idle boring chit chat, should form our own clique on here!

I'll start a list:

1) Me.
2)

This post is very dark................maybe not dark, kind of shady  

leonffc

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 03, 2011, 09:58:56 AM

Well I havent recieved a pm and I considered myself to at least be a part of your clique Spence   :012:

Berserker

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on September 03, 2011, 08:48:37 AM

Oh you have to wear the 'pinny' as well, never understood that requirement myself, probably to do with not getting your clothes messy doing all the 'unspeakable acts'   :011:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Logicalman

Quote from: Lork on September 03, 2011, 09:29:17 AM

Protip2: Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive!!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: leonffc on September 03, 2011, 10:09:16 AM

Well I havent recieved a pm and I considered myself to at least be a part of your clique Spence   :012:
I discussed it with Dave, Eric, Steve and Harry and we decided you live too far up North to be in our gang  :59:

WHITEwitch

There are days when I definitely love you.

Checked my pm's and I'm off to look for a rope or a high building.

SHADY1

my face doesn't fit either .... but i won't leave ... i'll still have my say and if nobody responds,agrees or reads it ...so what .. i''ll have got it off my chest.
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

Berserker

Will that be a clique within a clique, or a seperate 'friends of the friends of Fulham forum'?!!

Well I have only noticed one really cliquey thread over the last few months and I presumed it was because people had known each other personally or been on this forum along time.

Regarding the 'which Footballer' post, you would have to know people quite well and know that they wouldn't take it the worng way is you choose a footballer they didn't agree with.  

I like this Forum as people don't intententionally go out of they way to insult and be nasty to posters, and I've found out alot of interesting info and funny posts. Also if you ask a questions generally somebody will reply with the answer, plus some funny responses which make me laugh.

Another point is that on my smartphone I can only seem to reply to the whole thread and not to individual quotes, which I can do on my PC at home, so in that case it doesn't look like I'm replying to a remark an indivual poster has made.

Well I hope there doesn't become a seperate group of posters as suggested as I think this forum as it is with all the poepl who are on it at the moment, plus I wish Best of brede would come back
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Rupert

I'm just a little bit upset to read that the goat thing was only a wind up, not a requirement as I was told.
This means I need to go to confession, doesn't it?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

LRCN

Quote from: Logicalman on September 03, 2011, 10:09:16 AM
Quote from: Lork on September 03, 2011, 09:29:17 AM

Protip2: Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive!!

haha, amen

leonffc

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 03, 2011, 10:23:17 AM
Quote from: leonffc on September 03, 2011, 10:09:16 AM

I discussed it with Dave, Eric, Steve and Harry and we decided you live too far up North to be in our gang  :59:

Fair enough. I knew the Northern climbs of Hertfordshire would be a hinderance to me one day. Although upset I fully understand.

Senior Supporter

Quote from: SHADY1 on September 03, 2011, 10:26:22 AM
my face doesn't fit either .... but i won't leave ... i'll still have my say and if nobody responds,agrees or reads it ...so what .. i''ll have got it off my chest.

Hi Shady. I'm responding to your post, not because I have anything to say, but because I don't like the thought of you pressing F5 all day in the hope that someone might acknowledge your existence. Sorry though, I can't claim to be one of the 'clique'.   :dft012:   090.gif

AlFayedsChequebook

It is always fun when stuff like this happens. nothing like a bit of FOF self flagellation!

WHITEwitch

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on September 03, 2011, 11:03:38 AM
It is always fun when stuff like this happens. nothing like a bit of FOF self flagellation!

Is that compulsory too?   I'm still wondering what to do with this goat.