watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Riots in North London

Started by Lighthouse, August 07, 2011, 02:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: CorkCity link=topic=14258.msg :dft012:/quote]I would consider myself racist, but i'm keeping  :033: on this

Mr_Moon

They've done far worse to their own community than what the police could ever do.

silly silly people.

leonffc

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 07, 2011, 09:31:23 PM
Quote from: CorkCity link=topic=14258.msg :dft012:/quote]I would consider myself racist, but i'm keeping  :033: on this

HaHa you'll be back after another bottle of wine. When LB's tucked up in bed

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: leonffc on August 07, 2011, 09:40:03 PM

Nope up at 5.45, no chance. One can of Stella and it's hopefuly the land of nod for me.

clintclintdeuce

Is this where you lot will start calling Tottenham "new Detroit"?  :014:
The Dude abides.

Logicalman

Quote from: leonffc on August 07, 2011, 09:40:03 PM
Quote from: CorkCity link=topic=14258.msg :dft012:/quote]I would consider myself racist, but i'm keeping  :033: on this

Yep, but when LB gets to kip, the mods over the pond are still awake!!  084.gif

FatFreddysCat

Very strange that the Nando's in Enfield was left unscathed  :022:

Blingo

Does ANYONE really care? Put a big fence around the whole area and let em get on with it. Oh and I'll have a 50" with the new energy saving mode with a nice surround sound system and a signed picture of Harry Rednapp.

cutbushcitylimits

Some of these poor sods have had to walk 12miles to thier nearest currys.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Oh dear, One of today's newspaper  said today that the bullet that got the policeman's radio on Thursday was from a police gun.

TheDaddy

LBC RADIO ARE REPORTING ITS KICKING OFF EVERYWERE IN LONDON WELL I SAY EVERYWERE BUT MOVING ALONG NICELY ENFIELD NOW  !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

jarv

I am sure Murdoch's press will blame the football supporters.

Burt

Gozorich

Where is David Lammy now that he's needed?

TonyGilroy

Wicked lawbreakers of course but there are elephants on the street called rage, frustration, alienation, deprivation and austerity.

We choose governments who choose how unequal and unfair society should be. There are consequences.

We could and should order things better but that means investing in education and jobs rather than foreign wars and tax cuts for the rich.

richie17

Quote from: TonyGilroy on August 08, 2011, 08:28:24 AM

Wicked lawbreakers of course but there are elephants on the street called rage, frustration, alienation, deprivation and austerity.

We choose governments who choose how unequal and unfair society should be. There are consequences.

We could and should order things better but that means investing in education and jobs rather than foreign wars and tax cuts for the rich.
yup

Burt

Quote from: TonyGilroy on August 08, 2011, 08:28:24 AM

I don't disagree with you Mr Gilroy sir, the government does indeed need to get a sense of perspective on what are, and are not, priorities, particularly when the public purse is stretched. Or even empty.

But how can it be right that a person who has spent his life building up a successful local business that serves the local community have his livelihood destroyed by a bunch of arses who were probably were there for a bit of a rumble and a chance to walk away with some free goods rather than anything more deeper than that?

Someone who works with me is in this situation, her father's business was trashed last night.

ron

Who is to blame? Why, someone else of course. Britain has developed a culture where a good percentage of the population don't need to take responsibility for their actions, but can point an accusing finger at someone else for their plight and a reason for their criminality.

The future looks bright........

King_Crud

i blame rap music and video games

TonyGilroy

"But how can it be right that a person who has spent his life building up a successful local business that serves the local community have his livelihood destroyed by a bunch of arses who were probably were there for a bit of a rumble and a chance to walk away with some free goods rather than anything more deeper than that?"

It isn't right and it's a bloody tragedy for all those who suffer. My daughter lives in Brixton and spent a very uncomfortable night albeit with her sleeping husband who is training to be a special constable. She'll have many more sleepless nights in future when he's on duty during similar "disturbances"

I still think though that it's the elephants that need to be destroyed.