News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mladen Petric to sign on a free tomorrow??

Started by os5889, June 27, 2012, 10:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Admin on June 28, 2012, 01:45:14 PM

If he was a free agent, out of contract, he would have joined by now.
Not neccessarily. Fulham for example have yet to reveal their released list. I guess we'll have to wait another two or three days. 30th June and 1st July are the important dates.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Admin on June 28, 2012, 01:45:14 PM
Quote from: Two Ton Ted on June 28, 2012, 12:51:40 PM
Quote from: Whitewash on June 28, 2012, 12:44:54 PMDoes anyone reckon we may have signed Rodallega?

I reckon we may have done - he's a free agent and there were rumours he agreed a deal ages back.

If he was a free agent, out of contract, he would have joined by now. We wouldn't have had to wait until the window opened like AJ's move to QPR. I don't see why the club would risk waiting that long in fear of him going else where and if it was to be announced I recon it would have leaked by now. For me, it's a no goer based on that.
I don't think he's a free agent yet but he will be soon. He can play the lone striker and has some technical talent, definitely raw talent. But he's never been that prolific. Wouldn't mind if we signed him but I'd prefer someone with a better goals record.

twang

Rodallega is just as much a free agent as AJ and Murphy was, so if he had signed with us it would have been announced.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: twang on June 28, 2012, 02:32:23 PM
Rodallega is just as much a free agent as AJ and Murphy was, so if he had signed with us it would have been announced.

No, not neccesarily!

Admin

Quote from: Mr Fulham on June 28, 2012, 02:48:25 PM

No, not neccesarily!

You need to back this up rather than just saying "No, not neccesarily" twang is right, if Roders is a free agent he'd free to join Fulham at any time and in fear of losing the deal, Fulhma would have tied this up early.

ClarksOriginal

I'm happy with Petric, I think he could be a real handful for defenders with his strength and power in the air.

Do you think we may have gone in for him in January after we tried to for Barrios - possibly a similar deal to Pog - but it didn't come off?
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

MasterHaynes

Just one question, how are we going to get a work permit for him? He hasn't played for Croatia for over 3 years and certainly not played in over 80% of their games in the last two seasons to qualify for one. Is there some loophole for croatians or ex regular internationals?

Two Ton Ted

Maybe Rogallega is on holiday in Columbia and the deal won't be annouced until he returns to pre season training as it was all set up before the end of the season? There's a million reasons why a deal hasn't been announced.

Contracts don't expire until 30/6 anyway, and we'll soon know who is or isn't on board for next season once training starts.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

Thunderzolt

Hopefully there'll be a flurry of activity come July 1st once players can actually change teams  :047:

elgreenio

Quote from: MasterHaynes on June 28, 2012, 03:09:59 PM
Just one question, how are we going to get a work permit for him? He hasn't played for Croatia for over 3 years and certainly not played in over 80% of their games in the last two seasons to qualify for one. Is there some loophole for croatians or ex regular internationals?

has got Swiss citizenship
touch my camera through the fence

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Admin on June 28, 2012, 02:57:30 PM

No, not neccesarily!

You need to back this up rather than just saying "No, not neccesarily" twang is right, if Roders is a free agent he'd free to join Fulham at any time and in fear of losing the deal, Fulhma would have tied this up early.

They may have tied it up early but no need for confirmation yet. Doubt there's a deal though, but technically, no need to reveal it.

twang

Quote from: Mr Fulham on June 28, 2012, 03:58:00 PM

No, not neccesarily!

They may have tied it up early but no need for confirmation yet. Doubt there's a deal though, but technically, no need to reveal it.

But there's simply nothing to gain from keeping it a secret if he's signed.

Admin

Quote from: twang on June 28, 2012, 04:31:45 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on June 28, 2012, 03:58:00 PM

No, not neccesarily!

But there's simply nothing to gain from keeping it a secret if he's signed.

Saying that, we are always a bit 'funny' about revealing things to early. The new home kit springs to mind. Why do we always delay it until the last minute when every one else reveals it at the same time?

MOR :

Another tat man signs for the Mighty Whites...