News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mladen Petric to sign on a free tomorrow??

Started by os5889, June 27, 2012, 10:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/bilic-ga-nije-smekao--ali-jol-ga-obozava--mladen-petric-godinu-dana-u-fulhamu-/1037721/

From One of the Hammyend.com guys on tweeter

Bilic did not šmekao, Jol loves him: Mladen Petric year at Fulham!

Petric had more options, it is called Dynamo Kiev in the game were the Spanish Deportivo, Real Sociedad and Malaga are mentioned, but prevailed coach Martin Jol

Mladen Petric 's bygone days entertained the Swiss public with a new tattoo on her shoulder, because that is the needle spent ten hours. The tattoo studio Giada Ilardo out the "richer" for an angel with a bow and arrow and a spear in the arm, dedicated to his wife Despina .

However, Petric did not deal exclusively "art creations", agreed to continue his career in the Premier League next year will play in Fulham. To contract was officially activated yet must only pass a medical examination in London, which should be a formality which will probably be done tomorrow.

Petric had more options, it is called Dynamo Kiev in the game were the Spanish Deportivo, Real Sociedad and Malaga are mentioned, prevailed, but the Dutch coach Martin Jol . The two collaborated in the HSV in the season 2008/09., Jol has now given him the best offer from clubs in top leagues. Petric goes to the island as a free agent. 31 years and has not renounced the ambition of a great scene, and certainly would not have refused any future menu Igor Stimac if it should.

The Doctor

He of the obscenely good free kick in the semi?

os5889

Scored that free kick in the second leg v Hamburg

os5889

Quote from: The Doctor on June 27, 2012, 10:10:04 PM

Yup thats the one, Id love it if this one is true Doc, thought I'd even make a post I was that excited.

kiwiwaka

Would be a great signing, especially in terms of value. Means we could happily still actually pay for two more strikers if we needed to..

croatianwhite

How I would love to see a Croat at fulham but I feel that Mladen Petrić is not the player he was but if we do sign him I hope I'm wildly wrong. COYW

The Doctor

Quote from: os5889 on June 27, 2012, 10:11:27 PM
Quote from: The Doctor on June 27, 2012, 10:10:04 PM

Yup thats the one, Id love it if this one is true Doc, thought I'd even make a post I was that excited.

Just had a thought...did he play under Jol at Hamburg?  Maybe one of those stories cooked up based on nothing more than player/manager connection?

Jambo

WOW!  Petric is a very classy player indeed.  Would love this.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Abbotsbury White

A very rough translation

Petric had more options, it is called Dynamo Kiev in the game were the Spanish Deportivo, Real Sociedad and Malaga are mentioned, but prevailed coach Martin Jol

Mladen Petric's bygone days entertained the Swiss public with a new tattoo on her shoulder, because that is the needle spent ten hours. The tattoo studio Giada Ilardo out the "richer" for an angel with a bow and arrow and a spear in the arm, dedicated to his wife Despina.

However, Petric did not deal exclusively "art creations", agreed to continue his career in the Premier League next year will play in Fulham. To contract was officially activated yet must only pass a medical examination in London, which should be a formality which will probably be done tomorrow.

Petric had more options, it is called Dynamo Kiev in the game were the Spanish Deportivo, Real Sociedad and Malaga are mentioned, prevailed, but the Dutch coach Martin Jol. The two collaborated in the HSV in the season 2008/09., Jol has now given him the best deal from the top league clubs. Petric goes to the island as a free agent. 31 years and has not renounced the ambition of a great scene, and certainly would not have refused any future menu Igor Stimac if it should.

Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

ClarksOriginal

@sonikkicks on Twitter.

croatianwhite

Just noticed he is on a free !! Go get him jol. COYW

zzamora

Fulhams first team fitness coach just tweeted this:

Scott Miller ‏@ScottGMiller
Extra time and possibly penalties is not ideal when your up early for a flight to Germany #snooze

Three words.

Mladen Petric Medical.

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Lighthouse

He is at best a bench warmer. At 31 I hope he is just a good back up.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 27, 2012, 10:59:12 PM

Big watcher of the Bundesliga are you?

Lighthouse

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on June 27, 2012, 11:02:08 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on June 27, 2012, 10:59:12 PM

Big watcher of the Bundesliga are you?

Do I sense a slight sarcastic tone to your post? Oh well its you Big Al so of coarse I do. No not a big follower of the German league. But as a simple thick idiot who knows little of the complicated goings on of the game we call football. Football is the right word isn't it? Anyhoo at 31 he isn't the player he was. Just an opinion. If he is going to be our main striker I fear for the season. There you go another stupid opinion. But its mine.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

I don't follow The Bundesliga but he got 8 goals in 22 games last season which isn't bad. He's been at the same club for 4 years, a change of scenery might do him some good. Good business if we pull this off.

kiwiwaka

Lighthouse is that based on the fact he's 31? He'd be a fantastic signing with a fee, let alone a free transfer. We need 4-5 strikers, and if he's even 3rd choice (if we were to sign 1 or 2 'main' strikers) that's better than IMO having AJ.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: kiwiwaka on June 27, 2012, 11:21:38 PM
Lighthouse is that based on the fact he's 31? He'd be a fantastic signing with a fee, let alone a free transfer. We need 4-5 strikers, and if he's even 3rd choice (if we were to sign 1 or 2 'main' strikers) that's better than IMO having AJ.
Do we really? We will only be playing with one striker.

kiwiwaka

Well 4-5 in the squad yeah - and we won't always play with 1. I think we just had to last season. Having one or two standout strikers, then Sa and a youngster is a good selection. I'd be delighted if we ended up with the striking options of Defoe, Petric, Sa and then either another striker (english ideally) and then Trotta/Ruiz/Dempsey for further cover.