watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol Out

Started by zzamora, October 07, 2012, 10:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

I've had enough of his rubbish. He's forced out Moussa Dembele, Clint Dempsey, Zamora, Etuhu, Murphy.

Forced!

And now he has the audacity to lose at home to City, sign Dimitar Berbatov, and draw away to a promoted team, with the win being robbed by the ref.

I've had enough!

JOL OUT!

P.S He can take that 10million waste of space with him, and richardson, and senderos, and hangeland, and riise, and reither and stockdale and sidwell and petric and rodallega and kacaknilic and dejagah and karagounis and tavares

OUT! NOW!

Aaron

Cool story bro.  I agree entirely.

zzamora

Quote from: Aaron on October 07, 2012, 10:30:23 PM

I hope everyone reading this can see the sarcasm that is ringing through every word...

The negativity on this board is stifling.

So great, we drew away. Fantastic. Have a look at the squad, realise how deeply we were using the depth today, then take a look at the sunday times article and say we arn't going places.

HatterDon

Quote from: ddeuce on October 07, 2012, 10:32:54 PM

I hope everyone reading this can see the sarcasm that is ringing through every word...

So great, we drew away. Fantastic. Have a look at the squad, realise how deeply we were using the depth today, then take a look at the sunday times article and say we arn't going places.

Sunday Times still owned by Rupert Murdoch's NewsCorp?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

leonffc

'arn't'??
Didn't you dig admin out for his spelling? :-)

Totally agree though. Good second half performance away from home with a few injuries. The futures bright. The futures black and white

Jambo

Quote from: ddeuce on October 07, 2012, 10:32:54 PM
Cool story bro.  I agree entirely.

Fully agree.  Poor performance today but managed to draw and in fact was 2 mins away from winning.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

zzamora

Quote from: leonffc on October 07, 2012, 10:46:03 PM
'arn't'??
Didn't you dig admin out for his spelling? :-)

Totally agree though. Good second half performance away from home with a few injuries. The futures bright. The futures black and white

One letter in a rushed post :P 

jarv

It is not negativity. It is disappointment (in the wake of expectation) that the team doesn't even show up to play. Yes, nearly a win but it would not have been deserved, let's be honest, that is the reason. Football fans will always be like that, always have been.
Next week is another game and all will be well.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: ddeuce on October 07, 2012, 10:22:21 PM
I've had enough of his rubbish. He's forced out Moussa Dembele, Clint Dempsey, Zamora, Etuhu, Murphy.

Forced!

And now he has the audacity to lose at home to City, sign Dimitar Berbatov, and draw away to a promoted team, with the win being robbed by the ref.

I've had enough!

JOL OUT!

P.S He can take that 10million waste of space with him, and richardson, and senderos, and hangeland, and riise, and reither and stockdale and sidwell and petric and rodallega and kacaknilic and dejagah and karagounis and tavares

OUT! NOW!
yee-haw! yee-haw! yee-haw!

Lighthouse

Here we go again. Do we really have to have this every blimmin time. People have opinions. Most can agree to disagree.

But please no more - ALL THIS NEGATIVITY - THERE ISN'T ANY JUST OPINIONS OVER ANOTHER POOR PERFORMANCE WHATEVER THE RESULT.

Oh and while I am at it. Lets have less WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE. This isn't a court of law so I don't need any.

We played badly but we drew away. Do I really need to go in a darkened room and explode in happiness. No we were poor for most of the game against a very average side so lets pretend otherwise.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

DiegoFulham

DRUNK?  082.gif  090.gif
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Admin

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 07, 2012, 11:47:39 PM
Here we go again. Do we really have to have this every blimmin time. People have opinions. Most can agree to disagree.

But please no more - ALL THIS NEGATIVITY - THERE ISN'T ANY JUST OPINIONS OVER ANOTHER POOR PERFORMANCE WHATEVER THE RESULT.

Oh and while I am at it. Lets have less WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE. This isn't a court of law so I don't need any.

We played badly but we drew away. Do I really need to go in a darkened room and explode in happiness. No we were poor for most of the game against a very average side so lets pretend otherwise.

Thankyou - saves me having to write the above. People have opinions and that isn't going to change, live with it or don't read the fourm it's quite simple really.

Mr_Moon

Satire that Wilde would be proud of.

zzamora

Quote from: Admin on October 08, 2012, 12:23:58 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on October 07, 2012, 11:47:39 PM

Thankyou - saves me having to write the above. People have opinions and that isn't going to change, live with it or don't read the fourm it's quite simple really.

yeap, and I'm putting forward my opinions in this post.

MasterHaynes

I'm confused? peoples opinions differ hence discussion, so why the advice to positive posters to shut up, lay off and stop questioning the religion of doom and gloom
When people post negative comments they seem surprised when it's challenged with a positive mantra? it's called discussion. Unfortunately it appears the inquisitors on here only allow one point of view, theirs, if you dare challenge them its the thumb screws and instant villification.

Lighthouse

Do I really need to point out that what a discussion is?

I thought we played well and deserved a result

I didn't, I thought we played badly and were lucky. Let us discuss our differences.

NOT

I thought we were lucky today

(New Thread)

Oh yes lets kill Jol and kill the team and make wild attacks. I am only being sarcastic I hate all this negativity.

YOU SEE ONE IS A DISCUSSION AND THE OTHER AN OVER THE TOP ATTACK ON A NEW THREAD ABOUT ALL THOSE WHO DON'T GET ALL EXCITED OVER A POOR PERFORMANCE. It offers only a NEGATIVE COMMENT about being negative. This happens every match and while opinion is wonderful. Opinion as attacks on opinion isn't an opinion but a critic or if you will, an attack. It happens everywhere and it is time we stopped it. This is just an opinion but offers up room for discussion.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

domprague

Bring back Sanchez - I miss Championship football.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Rupert

Quote from: MasterHaynes on October 08, 2012, 07:30:06 AM
Unfortunately it appears the inquisitors on here only allow one point of view, theirs, if you dare challenge them its the thumb screws and instant villification.

May I just point out, nobody ever expects the Spanish Inquisition?

Thank you.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

In the Enclosure

Agreed pure satire - we are 'Fulham the Entertainers' under Jol
and are better regarded as a club

gezkc

I have to say, I have a good feeling about Fulham under Jol.

We've had a couple of bad results (West Ham being the stand out game), but if we can continue to improve our away form, and by that I mean getting results even when we don't play particularly well, there's no reason to think we can't match or even improve on our league position of the past few seasons.

I can understand the negative postings when we don't play well, but if we can still draw these types of games, I don't think we've got too much to complain about.