watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol Out

Started by zzamora, October 07, 2012, 10:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinnieffc

Only 9th after 7 games and playing attractive, attacking football. This is NOT the Fulham way !! JOL OUT !!

west kowloon white

Definitely Murdoch's fault-or was it Sarah Brooke's poor team selection from a depleted squad..So Jol out- what a load of twaddle..

Admin

Quote from: ddeuce on October 08, 2012, 07:11:19 AM
Quote from: Admin on October 08, 2012, 12:23:58 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on October 07, 2012, 11:47:39 PM
Here we go again. Do we really have to have this every blimmin time. People have opinions. Most can agree to disagree.

But please no more - ALL THIS NEGATIVITY - THERE ISN'T ANY JUST OPINIONS OVER ANOTHER POOR PERFORMANCE WHATEVER THE RESULT.

Oh and while I am at it. Lets have less WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE. This isn't a court of law so I don't need any.

We played badly but we drew away. Do I really need to go in a darkened room and explode in happiness. No we were poor for most of the game against a very average side so lets pretend otherwise.

Thankyou - saves me having to write the above. People have opinions and that isn't going to change, live with it or don't read the fourm it's quite simple really.

yeap, and I'm putting forward my opinions in this post.

So let others have theirs then, not everyone on this forum shares your opinion and it's within their rights to post how and whatever they feel about Fulham Football Club, even if it's negative at times. You have the right to read or ignore those posts so please, drop it now, I've said what I've had to say and don't wish to be challenged over the matter any more. Thank you.  

Fulham1959

Quote from: Rupert on October 08, 2012, 10:09:27 AM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on October 08, 2012, 07:30:06 AM
Unfortunately it appears the inquisitors on here only allow one point of view, theirs, if you dare challenge them its the thumb screws and instant villification.

May I just point out, nobody ever expects the Spanish Inquisition?

Thank you.

Their 'chief weapons' being . . . ?

Riverside

Oh No ! Not the Comfy Chair ......

Rupert

Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

HatterDon

Well, I like to think that the match and the club are two different things. I love the club and don't like disparaging remarks about it. About the matches, however, I am mixed. I feel I must say what I've observed and how I felt about it -- either positive or negative. As a result, I'm called old, negative, and grumpy [I am NOT negative] when I complain about the squad or our performance on the day, and I am called delusional when I wax poetic about the play of a player when others see his performance differently.

I have a lot of respect for some folks who have posted these "stop being negative or go somewhere else" threads but NOT because of those threads. It would be nice if people were allowed to state their opinions without being subject to attack. I LOVE it when people disagree with me. It's boring just to talk to folks who share my views, it's also difficult to argue with them.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: domprague on October 08, 2012, 10:02:10 AM
Bring back Sanchez - I miss Championship football.

I'm not sure why you miss it. We played plenty of it Sunday.

We got our result and I'm happy for it.....that much closer to 40 pts. But, we played poorly for long stretches.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Yellow Jacket

Calypso Cnuts Fulham look like now.

Burt

MJG

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on October 08, 2012, 04:58:38 PM

We got our result and I'm happy for it.....that much closer to 40 pts. But, we played poorly for long stretches.
Rubbish, have you watched any championship football this season? it was nothing like it.
Yes we were poor first half but a lot better 2nd, and by the way we have 10 pts from 7 and in the top ten. not bad I would say.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: MJG on October 08, 2012, 05:41:21 PM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on October 08, 2012, 04:58:38 PM

Rubbish, have you watched any championship football this season? it was nothing like it.
Yes we were poor first half but a lot better 2nd, and by the way we have 10 pts from 7 and in the top ten. not bad I would say.

So your contention is that every Championship club plays worse football than the worst bit of our performance on Sunday then??? Riiiight.

Yes. I have seen Championship football played at a similar level to what we were playing for long stretches of the first half. So, I disagree that what I said was "rubbish". I never stated that our entire performance was at that level, but some of it certainly was.....the indecision, the poorly timed over the top tactics, etc.

You seem to have extrapolated what I said and given it some sort of global application as if I've damned our entire start to the season. On the contrary, I feel this is one of the better starts we've had since I've been a supporter. I'm very happy with where we are in the table, our seemingly improved point haul away from home, our intended style of play, and on, and on.

I am still unhappy with our depth and the quality of that depth in CM. We lost some assets we weren't planning on losing and therefor, apparently, were ill-prepared to replace. That's life. We'll attempt fixing it in January I trust.

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

bugsy

bugsy

Quote from: Rupert on October 08, 2012, 04:31:40 PM
And the cushion...
Still good but lost points for coat tail riding

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

McBridefan1

Quote from: Mr_Moon on October 08, 2012, 03:28:54 AM
Satire that Wilde would be proud of.

Well I declare it wasn't genius...

McBridefan1

Quote from: Admin on October 08, 2012, 01:01:48 PM
Quote from: ddeuce on October 08, 2012, 07:11:19 AM
Quote from: Admin on October 08, 2012, 12:23:58 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on October 07, 2012, 11:47:39 PM
Here we go again. Do we really have to have this every blimmin time. People have opinions. Most can agree to disagree.

But please no more - ALL THIS NEGATIVITY - THERE ISN'T ANY JUST OPINIONS OVER ANOTHER POOR PERFORMANCE WHATEVER THE RESULT.

Oh and while I am at it. Lets have less WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE. This isn't a court of law so I don't need any.

We played badly but we drew away. Do I really need to go in a darkened room and explode in happiness. No we were poor for most of the game against a very average side so lets pretend otherwise.

Thankyou - saves me having to write the above. People have opinions and that isn't going to change, live with it or don't read the fourm it's quite simple really.

yeap, and I'm putting forward my opinions in this post.

So let others have theirs then, not everyone on this forum shares your opinion and it's within their rights to post how and whatever they feel about Fulham Football Club, even if it's negative at times. You have the right to read or ignore those posts so please, drop it now, I've said what I've had to say and don't wish to be challenged over the matter any more. Thank you.  

Yes please allow our admin to let off steam on this forum... Otherwise I don't know what will become of his flat. :beer: beat on the flat, beat on the flat... Lol the good old days.

btings

I've lost track of where this thread has gotten off to.  Is the current discussion best described as:
a) ironic
b) accidentally taking it seriously
c) "like rain on your wedding day" non-ironic ironic
d) post-ironic
e) post-post-ironic
f) post-pre-ironic
g) a, c, and f
h) all of the above.

?

Very confusing.  We all know ddeuce was joking, right?

McBridefan1

Quote from: btings on October 09, 2012, 05:03:11 AM
I've lost track of where this thread has gotten off to.  Is the current discussion best described as:
a) ironic
b) accidentally taking it seriously
c) "like rain on your wedding day" non-ironic ironic
d) post-ironic
e) post-post-ironic
f) post-pre-ironic
g) a, c, and f
h) all of the above.

?

So you were ironically raped? ... Well, at first...
Very confusing.  We all know ddeuce was joking, right?

jazz hardrockin

No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.