News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Darren Bent for 8 Mil. Would you take him?

Started by ChesterTheTabby, January 04, 2013, 07:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Northern Cottager

alexbishop

yes yes, need a selfish pen box player who just wants to score goals. Berbatov is the type of player who thinks shooting is ugly so his service to Bent would be amazing.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Azeedo

Hell noooooo, There is reason why they have kept in in the bench.

sipwell

8 million? Ahahahha, thank God he is over budget for us. Does he still know grass is green?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

alexbishop

Quote from: sipwell on January 04, 2013, 07:42:02 PM
8 million? Ahahahha, thank God he is over budget for us. Does he still know grass is green?

Thats price Villa want for him...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

ZhenP.Senderos

FFC1987

8m is a bad deal in my opinion. Nothing against the player or his abilities just from an economical stand point, it's a bad deal.

JackyFulham90

Lambert has already come out saying he wants to keep Bent, Bent will not be coming to Fulham but our front 4 of Berbatov , Ruiz , Petric & Rodallega has more than enough quality

JohnKovacs

8 Mil.    No friggen way.

January window is always expensive, but holy crap, that's way to high.

alexbishop

8m for a exp prem striker with a goalscoring record is cheap
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

sipwell

Quote from: alexbishop on January 04, 2013, 08:17:11 PM
8m for a exp prem striker with a goalscoring record is cheap

This isn't 2011, my friend.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

RuislipWhite

He's on the bench at villa because after two more appearances they owe Sunderland £2m he's well worth £8m there is not a better English striker out there when it comes to scoring goals, he's proven at prem level more than any player we've ever signed (berbatov excluded) amazes me none of the top 4 have ever gone for him

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Enter the Frei

nope, he wouldn't be first choice IMO so why spend 8 mil on a 29 year old who hasn't been at his best for a couple of years. Much more pressing issues to address.

alexbishop

I'd say 5m up front then up to 8m if he scores goals etc
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

shnlwswlkr

Where else are you going to buy an experienced, proven, ENGLISH, premiership goalscoring striker for anywhere near £8m. He is only 27 too. I would take him at that price any day, especially with his past record of going on a brilliant scoring run when joining a new club.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Mr K.Dilkington

Not for 8 Million, but if we were able to get him for between 4-6.5 million then i think that would be an astute piece of business. And to the people who are saying no way to him just because Villa have him on the bench, I read somewhere that if he plays one more game for Villa then that will mean that they have to pay Sunderland nearly 7 million and at the moment their not in a position to do so.
Foolish ham