more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2014/15 Season Tickets on Sale!

Started by Burt, April 02, 2014, 02:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Just got a mail from the club.

£100 discount compared to the cost of my ticket for last year.

Wow...surprised by this  (the gesture, and the timing!).

Burt

Hello,

Throughout all the years you've been a Season Ticket Holder, this has been one of the toughest. Without you it would have been even harder. The players know it, and we know it.

It's not over yet, and to say thank you for your loyal support from the Hammersmith End,

Fulham Football Club

*Subject to the Terms & Conditions of Issue. Booking Fees shall apply. This offer is open until 5pm on Friday 9th May 2014.The reduced rate represents a discount of £100 from the 2013/14 Early Bird Season Ticket prices and entitles fans to attend the following matches in the 2014/15 season:
(i) 19 home Premier League matches if the Club is in the Premier League;
or (ii) 23 home Football League Championship matches if the Club is in the Football League Championship, plus the first two cup matches of the season, where the Club is drawn at home.

Delboy

The choice is yours, Crystal Palace had the same option a few years ago. Probably watching Championship football but if a miracle occurs then you see FFC in the Prem for £100.00 cheaper. A good marketing ploy.

Humbled

If we go down u also get 2 home cup matches.
However it does state if we go down the price may or may not go up :-/

Berserker

Is it just seats in the Hammersmith end?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

I assume that if you have a season ticket in the Riverside then the message would be tailored accordingly. It's just that my season ticket is in the Hammersmith End.

Baszab

what an insult - got until 29th April -  otherwise I lose my seats - bloody cheek - I wish I could tell them to get lost .......but somehow I can't !! - they are preying on the innocent mugs like us

SKSW6

Quote from: Baszab on April 02, 2014, 02:33:11 PM
what an insult - got until 29th April -  otherwise I lose my seats - bloody cheek - I wish I could tell them to get lost .......but somehow I can't !! - they are preying on the innocent mugs like us

Give it a rest. People were saying there was the possibility of no decrease in price as we'll get 4 extra games next season. Here we're given a £100 discount and 2 free cup games, and you're STILL complaining? Your seat will likely still be there after the deadline as why would there be a huge rush to see us in the Championship?

Baszab

Basil

Buffalo76

Quote from: Baszab on April 02, 2014, 02:33:11 PM
what an insult - got until 29th April -  otherwise I lose my seats - bloody cheek - I wish I could tell them to get lost .......but somehow I can't !! - they are preying on the innocent mugs like us

No-one's forcing you to renew.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Baszab on April 02, 2014, 02:41:34 PM
Because I have decent seats

Is there such a thing as a decent seat to watch us play? I'd imagine restricted viewing or a seat facing backwards would provide more entertainment.

In reply to the clubs email and efforts, at least they are already acknowledging it's either do it now and hook them while it seems a really good offer or lose a lot next year with an offer when we have already been relegated.

Baszab

well that was my point - after this season I wold love to tell them where to stick the season tickets -- but I can't because I have been going for 45 years - yes I know I am not being forced - it's a captive market and I don't consider the  discounts/incentives to renew large enough to watch FFC in the second division being managed as poorly as it has been this season

Dan in Notts

An unexpected discount and £50 cheaper than the equivalent seat in my (now) local team, Forest [shudder].  Would be interesting to know what prices are like elsewhere in the Championship.

(But yes, as Northern Cottager says, lots of scope this year for jokes about paying extra for a restricted view seat!)

TheManOnTheBus

Not just Hammy End.  I have JH tickets and got similar email.

(Of course, my ticket is more expensive so £100 less is a smaller discount!  I think I will complain! 092.gif)

Don't know what I'll do as yet.

Dodger53

Its on the official web not just emails. I had intended to tell them to stick it until I see who comes and goes and just buy for those I can make but this offer has made me re-think. Will probably go for it.

Burt

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

While we have certainly encountered our fair share of challenges on the pitch this season, our supporters have consistently performed at an elite level. This is no surprise to me. The loyalty and passion of Fulham fans is what I knew best about the Club when I arrived last summer, and to personally experience both at Craven Cottage as your Chairman has been inspiring and an honour. Thank you!

Of course, Season Ticket Holders like you are at the heart of the loyalty and passion that defines supporters of Fulham Football Club. Your pledge to Fulham is deeply appreciated, and in turn I pledge to you our very best in rising to the challenge of the final six weeks of this season and beyond.

The future, in fact, is promising. Last month, the Board of the Port of London Authority granted our Club a river works licence enabling us to move forward with the important and long-awaited development of the Riverside Stand. With expanded capacity and additional premium offerings possible through this project, Fulham Football Club can now be better assured of overall promise and financial sustainability for many seasons to come. Further, a new Riverside Stand would create a Thames River walkway that could be enjoyed by the neighbourhood and general public for the first time in recent history. This is good news for everyone and I thank everyone for remaining true to our long-term vision for Craven Cottage and Fulham Football Club.

Meanwhile, I assure you of our commitment to field a Club that you will be proud of supporting. We first have work to complete this season, but know that we are driven to return strong in August. You deserve nothing less.

With that, as a Season Ticket Holder, I humbly invite you to return with us in 2014/2015. You are assured many privileges as a member of our Season Ticket Holder family, as well as discounts on your ticket price if you renew soon. I am confident that many good things are right around the corner for Fulham Football Club, and I sincerely hope you will be at Craven Cottage to join me for what's ahead.

Thank you, and Come On You Whites!

Shahid Khan, Chairman

Burt

Season Ticket Loyalty Prices:
To show our appreciation for your continued support, we've introduced a Loyalty Price offer. But it won't last long and prices won't go any lower, so why not buy your Season Ticket today? Loyalty prices are as follows:

•Adults from £299 in all stands
•Concessions from £259 in all stands
•Young People (aged 16-20) from £259
•Juniors from only £95
•Under 10s in the Family Zone only £49

Benefits for the 2014/15 season:
•Your seat secured for league football at Fulham in 2014/15 plus access to match ticket promotions for friends and family.
•Access to viagogo ticket exchange, you can sell your seat to another Fulham fan.
•Our Instalment Plan allows you to purchase an adult Season Ticket from less than £37 per month (over nine months).

Burt

Not sure why the negative comments...

Whether we stay up, or go down, this represents pretty good value in my opinion.

MJG

All bought and ready for next season.