watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WCF: Round of 16 - All Countries

Started by Moderati, June 27, 2014, 03:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Logicalman

The lad strikes again, 2-0 @50 mins
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Berserker

She doesn't look very columbian
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Riverside

You clearly have not visited Colombia . There are many that look like her :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King_Crud

from other wesbites I've seen, Colombia has some extremely attractive female fans

Logicalman

OK then, first of today, Netherlands Mexico are off - and here in the US we have two Mexican-sounding commentators, should be fun!   :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

spikey norman

Interesting to see Salcido in a midfield role rather than at left back
Doing well against the Dutch

Logicalman

Logicalman

Wingnut

2-1 Holland @ 90 mins.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Logicalman

RidgeRider

El Tri......screwed the pooch in the last 5 minutes  :005:

Logicalman

Good win, very lucky, but they deserved it after the pressure they were putting on (I'm not biased, but my troubles family are Dutch!!)

bog

Really disappointed for Mexico. I really rate their coach who is so passionate but why do so many teams now not have defenders on each post for corners? There was a ruddy great hole to aim at. Like the FA cup I want a smaller outfit to win. I know it aint going to happen but it would be nice.

Thank you and good night.

092.gif

Reznor

I was up for Mexico too, can't be doing with that cheat Robben. Columbia have a chance.

bog

Without Robben Holland would be back home like our rabble. He knew what he was doing at the end and the nitwit ref fell for it. A BAFTA for his descent to the grass?  :dft007:

092.gif 

BarryP

I felt like Mexico were the better team until they scored. From then on the Dutch dominated play. I really feel like Mexico took their foot off the gas and the Dutch made them pay.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

RidgeRider

Quote from: BarryP on June 29, 2014, 08:48:11 PM
I felt like Mexico were the better team until they scored. From then on the Dutch dominated play. I really feel like Mexico took their foot off the gas and the Dutch made them pay.

agree with this, I had the same feeling.

RidgeRider

Costa Rica v. Greece, captains were Fulham players last year.....only solidifies in my mind how poorly run Fulham Football Club was run last season and behind. It's a shame really.