watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

William Kvist on Felix Magath

Started by Yarden, July 04, 2014, 08:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverside

All speculation for now . I look forward to the competitive games after the pre-season then I will make a judgement . Any manager who gets a full pre-season ( especially after having had a few games end of the season to look at the current squad ) will stand or fall on his results . I hope Magath succeeds . Jol failed . Rene was never really given a chance ( especially as he effectively was no longer his own man as soon as he was crowded out by Wilkins and Curbishly  )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blingo

He may be Leon but he is an idiot with 3 bundesliga titles and two cups under his belt, scored the winner in the Europa Cup and played in two World Cups.  The ex player has won what exactly?

leonffc

Glenn Hoddle was Mercurial with a ball but he hated spastics and his man management was shite.

As I said, I hope Felix is good but there's a lot of stories about him and let's face it, his methods were good years ago. Football has changed. These days it's more about massaging egos than running people into the ground (right or wrong). Oh and Dan Burn did play at right back. I notice none of your brilliant come backs included a come back on that

blingo

It was a wrong move Leon, but if I am not mistaken, before the Stoke game 10 of our player were down with some bug, so there was an element of who have we got left that is fit. That does not excuse Maggie, but he knew we were a lost cause then because our players did not believe. The clear out shows what he thought of a lot of them and as he said. If they are not prepared to bleed for FFC they can go. None of us are perfect or always make the right decisions (unless ur name is Mrs Blingo) lol but I think he will surprise a lot of teams in the Championship and we will go up at the first time of asking ;)