watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How long will Kit get?

Started by Rudolph, August 17, 2015, 12:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mccscratch

I still see the moments where we play nice footballl... the problem is nice football does not always win in the Championship week in and week out... I like Kit and I am hoping for the best but I would have felt a lot better sitting on 4 points...

Our refusal to take risks offensively from the start is costing us because we all can see it coming once we get to the 75 minute and beyond... we are going to concede because we go into a defensive shell... we should have the foot on the throttle the entire match with our attacking players... make the other team fear you....we can outscore people in this league but it takes a confident manager to take that approach... KS might not be that guy..

He better be top 10 by the time December comes around or he will be gone.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

fulham traveller

Trust me has 10 games make or break

Woolly Mammoth

I like my Postman, but I wouldn't expect him to manage Fulham successfully.
Personally I feel Kit could have the best players from the championship in his team, and we would still play like Two Bob Rovers on a bad day. We would still be pants, but that would be alright cause he's a nice guy and used to play for us. In the meantime the teams results and performances are suffering along with the supporters.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Skatzoffc

I must confess to being extremely angry after the game on Saturday.
Brighton certainly didn't deserve a win and  I would have taken a draw. But a win was on the cards until the substitution.

I saw enough of Kit's woeful team set up, substitutions and hysterically banal post match comments to last me a lifetime last season.

Hence my rather drastic comments after the game.

I admire the posters on here who believe he will come good, and I will rejoice with everyone else if he does. But I just can't see it. Even if we do get the CBs we so desperately need and have needed all last season.

Lovely feller. Hopeless manager.

41 games in charge and terrible results do not lie. Even with someone else's team originally.

The players we had last seaaon, with a half decent manager could have done a good job.

Burying the proverbial in the sand is not going to change the fact that we are garbage at the moment under this manager.

Kit out!

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Barrie

#KitOut! 

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

GloucesterWhite

Everyone (me included) got sucked into the post-Felix bounce. The team were so pleased to see the back of the mad german that they played above themselves and we witnessed a good run of results that resulted in Kit getting the job. Since the relief at seeing the back of Felix wore off the results have been woeful. It was generally agreed that Kit was on a learning curve but there is no evidence he has progressed at all.

How long will Kit get? Too long.

mike_corkcity12

Just be done with it and get Allardyce in. Get some organisation in our team, get promoted, consolidated and then bin Allardyce. Sorted.

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: mike_corkcity12 on August 17, 2015, 09:30:17 PM
Just be done with it and get Allardyce in. Get some organisation in our team, get promoted, consolidated and then bin Allardyce. Sorted.

Comments like that make me think of one thing: "Love the Game; hate the business"

Woolly Mammoth

I feel I have been here before, like exactly one year ago.

Never forget your Roots.

mangoputney

Quote from: Skatzoffc on August 17, 2015, 08:26:26 PM
I must confess to being extremely angry after the game on Saturday.
Brighton certainly didn't deserve a win and  I would have taken a draw. But a win was on the cards until the substitution.

I saw enough of Kit's woeful team set up, substitutions and hysterically banal post match comments to last me a lifetime last season.

Hence my rather drastic comments after the game.

I admire the posters on here who believe he will come good, and I will rejoice with everyone else if he does. But I just can't see it. Even if we do get the CBs we so desperately need and have needed all last season.

Lovely feller. Hopeless manager.

41 games in charge and terrible results do not lie. Even with someone else's team originally.

The players we had last seaaon, with a half decent manager could have done a good job.

Burying the proverbial in the sand is not going to change the fact that we are garbage at the moment under this manager.

Kit out!

COYW!

+1
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

spoken

KIT OUT

He continues to ruin our club.

The bloke is a drip, he couldn't motivate a sex addict in a brothel!

There, said it! He needs to go before the season is a write off!

Yosh

You're gonna get slated !!!! But fair call

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sgt Fulham

As much as I agree that Kit isn't going to get us promoted this thread has been made at least 20 times in the past week.

fcfulham55

I couldn't agree more... We need to lose our games heavily so he will be sacked as soon as possible.

I'm dreading us losing 4-0 tonight then beating Huddersfield 1-0. Which will keep him on board longer.

Saying that, I don't see us getting anything from the Huddersfield game anyhow.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Wearethewhites

Already knew we was in for another disappointing season the moment the Club chose the cheaper option by sticking with Kit. Kind of prepared myself for it really, but still angry that htese decisions keep on happening.

Fulham76

Quote from: spoken on August 19, 2015, 09:02:01 PM
KIT OUT

I really want kit to succeed but it's just not happening for him unfortunately. Why hasn't he sorted that defence yet? Everyone can see its a major problem apart from the person that matters most.

I've seen Hull's goal tonight - a short corner played to one of their players who was completely unmarked, not closed down & allowed to float in a perfect cross to be nodded home. Yet again, terrible defending.

A real slow start for us again tonight also. More lack of motivational skills from kit.... Again

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Fulham76 on August 19, 2015, 09:17:39 PM
Quote from: spoken on August 19, 2015, 09:02:01 PM
KIT OUT

I really want kit to succeed but it's just not happening for him unfortunately. Why hasn't he sorted that defence yet? Everyone can see its a major problem apart from the person that matters most.

I've seen Hull's goal tonight - a short corner played to one of their players who was completely unmarked, not closed down & allowed to float in a perfect cross to be nodded home. Yet again, terrible defending.

I keep having this argument, but I keep being knocked back with insults.

The defence was the key area right from last summer. Why are we still now trying to to close deals for people like Dunk etc 3 games into the season?

We should have look abroad, looked at Europe, German clubs maybe, Belgium?

To start this new campaign with practically the the same back 4 is criminal, absolutely criminal.   

Woolly Mammoth

Rotten luck with the two Injuries just before halftime, It's a bit late to make a sub after they have scored, on 86 Minutes, reactive as opposed to proactive. One point from nine. But we have 43 League matches left, that's 129 points.

Never forget your Roots.

PokerMatt

He'll have too long. Probably just after the Jan window when the new guy will have no time to change things.

As a club we act on getting rid of managers too late (Jol, Magath, very nearly Sanchez too) except when things are just looking up as in Rene's case. Baffling.
Follow me: @mattdjourno