watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How long will Kit get?

Started by Rudolph, August 17, 2015, 12:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudolph

I reckon there will be regime change by 7th Nov against Birmingham.

jimmyc19

Think he may get until Christmas

westcliff white

if he is backed with the 3 rumoured signings of Ream, Dunk and Gayle then FFC will need to give him until christmas, if he isnt backed with additional funds then they will stick with him till the end of the season.

If we keep sacking managers no one will want to come to us as they will know you only have 6 months or so to prove yourself, damned if you do and damned if you dont
Every day is a Fulham day

Wimbledon_White

Oh god...here we go...another Kit Out thread.

I appreciate another Kit Out thread was not your intention Rudolph - I really do. However this thread will inevitably transform into one within one page of comments.

To answer your questions; I think we'll see him last the season and into next.

For a start, I hope to see us to pick up about 14 points from the next seven games and then continue to progress from there on.

Positive Mental Attitude.

Ordar

I think it depends how much the club want to be promoted. (I expect we'll get an idea of this in the last 2 weeks of the transfer window). It seemed like he hung on by a thread over the summer. With Rigg responsible for player identification (which seems to be going well given who we're brought in so far) they might want to pull the trigger earlier than Xmas if things aren't going well.

Rhys Lightning 63

Until the QPR game. Lose THAT (making it three losses in three derby games), he'll be out of a job by Saturday lunchtime
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

colinwhite

Its all about results ,so hopefully he doesn't get sacked because that will mean we are winning games .

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on August 17, 2015, 12:45:02 PM

I appreciate another Kit Out thread was not your intention Rudolph - I really do. However this thread will inevitably transform into one within one page of comments.

For a start, I hope to see us to pick up about 14 points from the next seven games and then continue to progress from there on.

Good news for you then, will give you something negative to report back on about FOF over on Cottage Corner, before coming on here to criticise others.

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 17, 2015, 01:24:06 PM

Good news for you then, will give you something negative to report back on about FOF over on Cottage Corner, before coming on here to criticise others.

Oh please just sod off. Why must you attack me at every opportunity?
We disagree on a lot of things; that isn't going to change. I would appreciate it if you might choose to ignore my comments rather than make personal attacks every time.
Thanks.
Ben.

epsomraver

At least he is  leaving his favourite dear Phil alone, " he has gone? " Oh did not notice!  :005:

Fulham1959

Good for you !

I watched the highlights only on the Offal, and I know they can be totally misleading, but it seems that we might easily have won the match - certainly had opportunities.  The person yesterday who called Kit a 'moron' is one him/herself in my book.

MJG

I hope it's till the end of the 2016-17 season as buying one new kit a season is getting expensive.

west kowloon white

Isn't "sod off" a tad homophobic for this site?

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 17, 2015, 02:01:10 PM

Oh know, not again, another Kit IN thread, for crying out loud, don't you people ever give up.

We are a small, but very vocal, minority.

True Believers.

Rudolph

Quote from: epsomraver on August 17, 2015, 01:50:10 PM

At least he is  leaving his favourite dear Phil alone, " he has gone? " Oh did not notice!  :005:

Our team is crying out for a leader like Phil! 

Roberty

Quote from: MJG on August 17, 2015, 01:57:11 PM
I hope it's till the end of the 2016-17 season as buying one new kit a season is getting expensive.

Classic

That reminds me - I haven't brought this season shirt for my son yet
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Burt

Too early to have this sort of talk in my view. The season has only just begun, there are still new signings to integrate, etc.

Clearly if Kit does a Felix with no wins in the first 8 matches then the exit door may well be beckoning. I can't see this happening though, I can see us picking up a few wins in the first 10 games.

Kiss of death? I hope not...

Logicalman

This is the official August Kit In/ Kit Out thread, all others will be merged with this one.

As for how long will he last? Hopefully the rest of the season and into the Prem.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

davew

Quote from: MJG on August 17, 2015, 01:57:11 PM
Whatever kit we try, doesn't seem to help us!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

f321ffc

As said before I hope he is here until the end of the season as that would mean we have been doing well, but I fear he has already gone past his sell by date with 4 wins in 24 games.

Still we live in hope and 3 good signings could make all the difference.COYW  049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional