Jean Tigana
13 (9.8%)
Lee Clarke
4 (3%)
Other (Name)
14 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 132

mangoputney

Pearson, cheaper than Sam, cheaper on purchases, has fight, will fire the proverbial rocket up the squads ****, knows how to get out of this division
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

beijing ben

Sheepskin Junior

Walk Curbs down the stairs to the dugout?
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

west kowloon white

Pearson would probably do a good job but would upset a few.I ,personally,enjoyed his stroppy press conferences the PC media slated him for.
Anyway wasn't supposed to go into meltdown till Saturday evening-expected to lose at Hull.

westcliff white

Quote from: Sheepskin Junior on August 20, 2015, 09:28:07 AM
Not even sure he is still at the club
Every day is a Fulham day

west kowloon white

Curbs visited the dug out last Saturday.

N_O_W_S

Quote from: Sheepskin Junior on August 20, 2015, 09:28:07 AM

Is Curbs still at the club? He's like Bigfoot. The odd siting but nothing concrete!

Sheepskin Junior

I've always liked Di Matteo (ignoring the last English club he was at) and I think he'd be very good for us. Klopp is also out of a job....
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Slaphead in Qatar

curbs has been out of full time head coaching for far too long. its not easy to get back in the swing of things so quickly.

Classic94

Quite simple really - Allardyce or Pearson. Both are far superior managers to Kit.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: tommy on August 20, 2015, 08:13:06 AM
I'd love to see Clarke given a shot. I think he started off his managerial career really well until Birmingham screwed him over.

Absolutely not.

Domino1879

Laudrup, Di Matteo, Hoddle in that order. But doubt we have the ambition.

Nero

Quote from: Ordar on August 20, 2015, 07:51:49 AM
Allardyce for me. It's who I wanted after Magath left.

Cheeky shout for Montella, although unproven at this level.

This  :plus one:

N_O_W_S

Quote from: Domino1879 on August 20, 2015, 10:47:07 AM
Laudrup, Di Matteo, Hoddle in that order. But doubt we have the ambition.

I don't disagree I just can't see any of them wanted to join. Di Matteo is one I would like to see spend more than a year at a club. Too restless it seems. Shalke looked a good fit but he resigned because they didn't make champions league.

mike_corkcity12

Leave Kit at it for the season. He's a nice guy.

@jolslover

I'd Love Di Matteo, Montella and Tigana both good shouts. Oscar Garcia my personal favourite. Would also like Gus Poyet or Garry Rowett but not sure realistic. Solskjær perhaps?

I also love the idea of bringing back Rene
STH H3

General

FPT

The only name on that list that really stands out would be Sam Allardyce, and it bloody saddens me to say it because the football would be woeful. Sam Allardyce would at least get our current long ball game playing to some success - players in and around the big man, numbers and plenty of crosses in the box. Nigel Pearson is a joke of a man.

Jean Tigana's big success was his revolutionary ideas to coaching and management which is now the common thing, so it'd be interesting to see how he'd do, but they do say don't go back. Lee Clark is still very naive as a manager, frequently chopping and changing rather than believing in what he's doing.

These are bad choices, if we could, Murat Yakin (formally of Basel) would be somebody who has tactical nous as well as opting for an attacking game. I'm not too fussed about a manager having Championship experience - years on the CV do not bother me.

If we could bring Vincenzo Montella home, it would be godly, but unfeasible.

I want us to play with a bit of style and develop a few youngsters - I favour those two elements ahead of winning games, but promotion does also have to be a factor.

Horsfield_No9

Kit won't be going anywhere unless we're in the bottom three at Christmas. Get used to it people. He's gonna get A LOT of time.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Chutney

The single most important thing for me is the style of play, I want us to be dynamic and attacking, obviously results matter but if we're winning games by lumping it up to smith I'd struggle to support that. 
C O Y W