watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged: Surely enough, is enough now?

Started by Russian rob, October 21, 2015, 09:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russian rob

We will never get rid of Kit no matter what.What is our next best option therefore?

Logicalman

Quote from: Russian rob on October 21, 2015, 09:34:27 PM
We will never get rid of Kit no matter what.What is our next best option therefore?

Give it a rest, please.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

epsomraver

Quote from: Logicalman on October 21, 2015, 09:39:47 PM

Give it a rest, please.
0001.jpeg

Wearethewhites

Without the Kit abuse, or Kit in / Kit out fanatics, this surely, from a footballing point of view, has to be the end now?

What an absolutely appalling display at home once again. Lost count how many times Lewis, yes Lewis kept us in that game.

OK, we didn't lose, but Jesus, we didn't deserve to win that either. We deserved to lose.

Kit's inability to motivate the team drives me mad, we've got the quality, but has no plan or direction, and the players look lost.

I'm not buying that its the players fault any more, we are clueless from a managerial level, and that includes Kit, Curbishley and the coaching staff.

My backing of Kit is completely finished now and hope the change is made.

Logicalman

This is getting a little dire now. We should have taken 3 points tonight, but yet again stumbled, and that has to finally stop at Kits door. We didn't lose is a bright point, but it is overshadowed by the loss of the other 2 points.

There are a few options out there, but everything is a gamble, whichever way we go.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Wearethewhites on October 21, 2015, 09:49:14 PM
Without the Kit abuse, or Kit in / Kit out fanatics, this surely, from a footballing point of view, has to be the end now?

What an absolutely appalling display at home once again. Lost count how many times Lewis, yes Lewis kept us in that game.

OK, we didn't lose, but Jesus, we didn't deserve to win that either. We deserved to lose.

Kit's inability to motivate the team drives me mad, we've got the quality, but has no plan or direction, and the players look lost.

I'm not buying that its the players fault any more, we are clueless from a managerial level, and that includes Kit, Curbishley and the coaching staff.

My backing of Kit is completely finished now and hope the change is made.

:plus one:

Plodder

I didn't see the game either (assuming you too weren't there), but judging from the BBC London commentary, it didn't sound like an "appalling" display. 1-1 against Leeds isn't a good result, but neither is it a disaster in my view. I suppose it boils down to what you think is a realistic expectation with our current squad. Personally, I think it's a very open league and our squad is not markedly better or worse than most, but it's a matter of opinion.  I certainly agree we can do without the insults flying between people who have different opinions.

Ordar

I was there and we were absolutely terrible. They battered us and with out Lewis it would have been 4 or 5

davew

Quote from: Ordar on October 21, 2015, 10:05:03 PM
I was there and we were absolutely terrible. They battered us and with out Lewis it would have been 4 or 5
So is it that we kid ourselves that we have a squad of players that on paper should be good enough to compete for promotion or are we just blinded by the fact that we are FFC supporters and we expect the impossible?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Ged

I was there and it was a clueless uninspiring lackluster display and we were lucky to get a point

davew

You are right we won't, but hopefully the idiot who owns the club might!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

rubbernecca

It was appalling.  I was there as well. The players are good enough but it's just disorganised negative football. At least we're lucky enough to have a good 3rd keeper!

Max Headroom

:medal:I commented at sixty minutes.... If we were 4-0 down you would have said it was a fair score. We got a little better towards the end but there is clearly no confidence in the team.

It was obvious it would take them to equalise before kit made any changes when it was blindingly obvious to everyone else we were on the rack.....

The defence just held firm but was a bit wobbly. They had so much space in midfield it was embarrassing. We had no movement at all which is down to bad coaching I'm afraid. No pace out wide until Frederickswhen came on and then they were pinned back a bit more as he is so quick.

No idea what Pringle brings to the team except negative backward passes that I could do. Dembele took his goal well but doesn't jump for the ball and appeared generally uninterested (and I'm a big fan)

I want a. New manager. But a good  one please,

One James stannard

I look at the squad and I'm happy with who we have. Pace power width but it just isn't working/happening

Jonaldiniho 88

That's the straw that's broke the camels back for me. I'd like kit to be replaced now. I didn't want him to keep his job at the end of last year but have backed him up until now this season. There were signs that things were improving but I think with the players we have that was just luck or the old infinite chimps theory. Good managers get their teams to improve consistently until they reach their limits or the players limits. I can't say kit has improved us. We just blow hot and cold (mainly cold) and have had no run of good performances under his reign. I'm sure he is a lovely man but I think it's time for a change.

Tonywa

We were awful.  We only scored through a Dembele shot which went straight at the keeper somehow squeezing past him.  Had Lewis not made at least four excellent saves we would have been hammered and that against a side who were no great shakes themselves. Excellent discussion on TalkSport the other night about the number of teams who go down to the Championship and unless they return pretty quickly, while still receiving parachute payments, seem doomed for a long stay down there.  I fear this is the tipping point for FFC. We have wasted enough time already and I seriously feel the club's whole future could rest on what decision the board makes now. To my mind we really can't delay any longer, but then I've been saying that for a year now. I am deeply worried about the situation!

Chutney

I was there, it was atrocious, the entire team (Minus Moussa, Burn and Lewis) should be ashamed of themselves. No heart at all.
C O Y W

JoelH5

They say everything has to come to an end... Except Kits reign as Fulham ;)
I was there, standing in the Putney end

PokerMatt

Quote from: JoelH5 on October 21, 2015, 10:50:34 PM
They say everything has to come to an end... Except Kits reign as Fulham ;)
I think it's good things must come to and end.

So he's safe.
Follow me: @mattdjourno