more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoppus

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 18, 2015, 05:04:52 PM
Israeli press and a reliable Israli sports channels has confirm that Fulham have contacted Tel Aviv about Jakonavic'.

Link?

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: SG on December 18, 2015, 11:17:07 AM
Quote from: Nero on December 18, 2015, 11:13:13 AM
Quote from: Ordar on December 18, 2015, 09:41:21 AM
HAPPY 40th DAY WITHOUT A MANAGER / headcoach!!

It truly has been a memorable time that is propelling us towards our Christmas target points total.

5 games played. 3 points from 15. 9 goals conceded, including 4 from corners.

Yes it begs the question if Kit was sacked for not hitting his points target, Grant get moved back down after only drawing, who gets sacked now we are further behind

Rigg - for overseeing this state of affairs. We can only dream
He has to hold on. We are only at 144,000 so far. Come on Mr Rigg, let RL63 get his post to 150,000 views. COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

filham

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 18, 2015, 05:04:52 PM
Israeli press and a reliable Israli sports channels has confirm that Fulham have contacted Tel Aviv about Jakonavic'.
In much the same way as we contacted Reading about Clarke, early days, a lot of mess to flow under the bridge yet.
It looks as if we will be without a Head Coach over Christmas and into the transfer window.

Has there ever been such a mess about getting a new manager.

fcfulham55

Within the next few days or so, you heard it here first.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

GloucesterWhite

Do you have a source or is this just a dream you had last night?

alexbishop

i thought the rumour was we had approached him but he's asking for too much money
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

grandad

Oh no he won´t. He wants something like £3 mil a year when the average is £500k
Where there's a will there's a wife

nose

i find it hard to believe, but anything is belivable with our board I suppose
I would have thought he is inexperienced in the field of building a championship team so it makes sense we would wait ages and take a mega gamble just because he had experience of running with somebody elses team in the prem.

However I still can't quite take it seriously, but if it's true, it's true

Nero

Like has been sent unless Monk has drop his wage request by more then 75% he anit coming un less hes happy to have something like a 2m bonus written into the contract once Promotion has been achieved. Joka wanted 3m to stay a Watford so cant see him coming either. So Mowbray it will be which isn't to bad has a promotion under his belt from this league has turn Coventry from regulation candidate to Promotion contenders on a shoestring he actual sounds ideal for us at the moment.

Fulham76

Quote from: Nero on December 19, 2015, 01:13:22 PM
Like has been sent unless Monk has drop his wage request by more then 75% he anit coming un less hes happy to have something like a 2m bonus written into the contract once Promotion has been achieved. Joka wanted 3m to stay a Watford so cant see him coming either. So Mowbray it will be which isn't to bad has a promotion under his belt from this league has turn Coventry from regulation candidate to Promotion contenders on a shoestring he actual sounds ideal for us at the moment.

Mowbray actually has a very good record, (according to Wikipedia anyway), so probably wouldn't be the worst option for us.

hovewhite

Mowbray wouldn't come to us he has more control at cov than he would at Fulham!

Domino1879

Has there ever been such a mess about getting a new manager.
[/quote]

Well there was a team a year or so ago who appointed a pretty good coach who had worked with Manure, but then sacked him after only a few weeks .....just when he seemed to be doing well.
Now who was that team...............OH POO

westcliff white

apparently Monk is now favourite with some bookies
Every day is a Fulham day

Wearethewhites

Quote from: westcliff white on December 19, 2015, 08:37:58 PM

Monk wants 3Mill a year, so won't happen. He'll hang out for a Norwich type job. We're offering 500k, our max has only ever been 750k.

Fulham76

Monk doesn't have the experience we were promised. Just over a year in management in total.
The way I see it, he took a decent Swansea side & converted them to what you see today - not great credentials. Don't get how he's even on the radar. Although, acknowledge there can't be many more for us on the radar to cock up

westcliff white

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 19, 2015, 09:21:09 PM

Monk wants 3Mill a year, so won't happen. He'll hang out for a Norwich type job. We're offering 500k, our max has only ever been 750k.
I heard that to on the broadcast with Russ, Mike and Wayne Veysey too, but he is favourite that's all I was saying.

Personally not sure he is what we need, but then I feel the same about Tony Mowbray too

westcliff white

Quote from: Fulham76 on December 19, 2015, 10:04:57 PM

Monk doesn't have the experience we were promised. Just over a year in management in total.
The way I see it, he took a decent Swansea side & converted them to what you see today - not great credentials. Don't get how he's even on the radar. Although, acknowledge there can't be many more for us on the radar to cock up
Ah but the get out now for anyone who is inexperienced is that Gray is on the staff

One James stannard

May I be the first in welcoming him to our wonderful football club  076.gif

Let's forget about 2015, onwards and upwards