Main Menu

Updated - Away kit Photo and Third kit mock up Revealed

Started by os5889, August 10, 2010, 06:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Away

Third

os5889

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/English_Football_League/season/2010-2011/premier-league.html

Designer: Kappa
Sponsor: FxPro
Fulham may have had a modest season in the Premiership but supporters and neutrals will remember their epic Europa League campaign that took them all the way to the final, where they were narrowly beaten by Atletico Madrid. A new kit partner and shirt sponsor feature for this season. The home strip is straightforward and complemented by striking away and third kits.

(Andrew McEwan)

mrska

The green kit stinks!!!!   Hope we don't have to wear that too often!

os5889

Quote from: mrska on August 10, 2010, 06:48:42 PM

Stoke and Sunderland would be the two we would require this for

Tom

Home and away shirts are fine and I will buy them. That green 3rd shirt is ugly as hell and I will not buy that one. Can anyone tell us how the new Kappa shirts fit?
Fulham for life!

os5889

I actually like the green on, it might be because the Scarlets away shirt was Green and I've always liked green shirts. I own the Fulham horror, a Bremen, a Mexico, a plymouth and a particularly horrible WBA Yellow and green number,,,,,

RidgeRider

Quote from: mrska on August 10, 2010, 06:48:42 PM

I agree. The red one ain't bad...though it is a bit busy

greenmachine

Not to impressed with either. Does any one know why we did not reup with Nike?

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

JBH

Quote from: Tom on August 10, 2010, 06:54:05 PM
Home and away shirts are fine and I will buy them. That green 3rd shirt is ugly as hell and I will not buy that one. Can anyone tell us how the new Kappa shirts fit?

Lets just say last seasons XXL = 6XL in Kappa fit  :54:

richardhkirkando

I generally do like green shirts, but I'd wait until I see an actual photo.  Hard to tell what it will look like in real life.

Tom

Quote from: JBH on August 10, 2010, 07:11:06 PM
Quote from: Tom on August 10, 2010, 06:54:05 PM

Lets just say last seasons XXL = 6XL in Kappa fit  :54:
Are you being serious JBH?
Fulham for life!

AlFayedsChequebook

watfordwhite

I THINK THE AWAY SHIRT ON OUR HOME PAGE WILL BE NEARER THE MARK. I WOULD BUY THAT  :54:
HOWEVER THE GREEN KIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :020:

TheDaddy

Don't you think perhaps Chairman Mo may have had a little input with the third kit a memory of a little  Corner shop he once owned ?
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Rupert

Hang on a minute, everyone.

Last season half of you were giving out because the third kit was blue, which colour, apparantly, is owned by Chelsea, lock stock and barrel. I reminded everyone then of the horrendous lime green kit from years gone by, but no, I was assured, anything would be better than blue because our dear friends from the seventh circle of hell wore it.

Having seen the pictures, I'm afraid I still strongly disagree, last season's third kit was far better.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

bigalffc

I'm happy :045: anything but blue I said so fair enough.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Burt

Not keen on the red one, would prefer it without the white band.

Do you remember the luminous green away kit we used to have many moon ago? Loved it... And I like this one too. Only drawback is that it is not exactly traditional colours, but it does stand out.