more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ross McCormack

Started by JPCL, July 22, 2016, 01:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: clanky on July 23, 2016, 02:01:23 PM
Have to ad to all this that surely we build our team around probably the best goal corer in the division rather than sell him and buy someone who may/not fit it to the Fulham team and may/not score goals.

This seems a big gamble to me with too much uncertainty

Will Norwich pay that much for him and would Ross go to another Championship club with no definitive future.

I would have thought Ross would want to test himself in the Premiership before he gets too old. Middlesborough would be the most likely target but see they have just bought a striker for £8M.

Do they have funds and desire for another ??

The mystery remains, please can the club tell us what's going on please

We said that about the referendum and look how that turned out
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Oakeshott

"We said that about the referendum and look how that turned out"

Some said that, but others were certain there was no gamble at all.

Lighthouse

Player is injured. If he wants to go he will go if the money is right. One player doesn't make a team. He didn't come close to getting us promotion but saved us from going down. Without him we will play a different way and we will have to wait for the outcome.

What else is there to discuss? We would like him to stay but the money would be nice. I am not gutted or suicidal by any of it. It is Fulham we are talking about. The news comes last from them. ALL the signings were well known to have signed bar one, before it was official. Same with players leaving.

So far we have had rumour about an injured player that nobody would sign anyway until he is fit.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Quote from: Statto on July 23, 2016, 03:02:50 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 23, 2016, 02:49:17 PM
Player is injured. If he wants to go he will go if the money is right. One player doesn't make a team. He didn't come close to getting us promotion but saved us from going down. Without him we will play a different way and we will have to wait for the outcome.

What else is there to discuss? We would like him to stay but the money would be nice. I am not gutted or suicidal by any of it. It is Fulham we are talking about. The news comes last from them. ALL the signings were well known to have signed bar one, before it was official. Same with players leaving.

So far we have had rumour about an injured player that nobody would sign anyway until he is fit.

you're assuming he really is injured

So we may lose him to The Royal Shakespeare Company? His acting prowess is clearly improving. 'Darling you were wonderful with the fake injury that fooled all that saw it. Now how's your Hamlet?'

aaronmcguigan

Not reading into it but why go all out and take Fulham team mates to your wedding, get your children decked out in Fulham gear if you have an ounce of wanting to leave the club?

That's all I've seen on Twitter this summer from him. Not an indication of anything but why start your married life off with people who won't form part of your future? Would be diff'rent if he was pictured with Cardiff and Leeds players too but?

Lighthouse

Quote from: Statto on July 23, 2016, 03:21:08 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 23, 2016, 03:16:14 PM
Quote from: Statto on July 23, 2016, 03:02:50 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 23, 2016, 02:49:17 PM

you're assuming he really is injured

So we may lose him to The Royal Shakespeare Company? His acting prowess is clearly improving. 'Darling you were wonderful with the fake injury that fooled all that saw it. Now how's your Hamlet?'

because someone on here claims to have seen him limping? well someone else on here claim's rigg's said he's off. so who knows

Well many people saw him limping at the friendly and many people commented. Stays or leaves it will not mean the club and the player were faking the injury. As for someone claiming Rigg said he was off. Well one person may well be right. We will see.

alexmur

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on July 23, 2016, 10:34:02 AM
History repeating itself.

He fails to attend the preseason training camp but this time all concerned are being more diplomatic i.e. this time he's injured because FFC are more discrete than Cellino was at Leeds. 

So, simple question.

Does anyone actually think McCormack will remain our player beyond the window?
the only way I see him going is to a premiership team or maybe Newcastle, but I'm just guessing really.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

alfie

I just don't understand why some people get so uptight about this, some say he is injured some say they are in the know and he is going or he isn' t, as we have no influence one way or the other i just don't worry about it, what happens happens.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Nero

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on July 23, 2016, 03:23:29 PM
Not reading into it but why go all out and take Fulham team mates to your wedding, get your children decked out in Fulham gear if you have an ounce of wanting to leave the club?

That's all I've seen on Twitter this summer from him. Not an indication of anything but why start your married life off with people who won't form part of your future? Would be diff'rent if he was pictured with Cardiff and Leeds players too but?

Football is a nomadic life, hes just invited his "friends" from work to his wedding no biggie there, more worrying maybe is that no one from any of his old work places got on with him well enough to either go or be invited. And if you loved the club and never wanted to leave why does he keep asking for new contracts ever time someone looks in his direction.

win-dup

Love you optimists who think the fifteen billion(make your own number up) will be spent on new players. More likely Ernie will pocket it in a desperate bid to recoup some of the £120 million (allegedly) he spent on buying Fulham.

Texas White

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 23, 2016, 04:14:27 PM
Ross was limping because he had a stone in his shoe.

No he had his wallet in his shoe

fulhamben

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 23, 2016, 11:16:37 PM
Quote from: Texas White on July 23, 2016, 07:41:49 PM

Must have been some size shoe, have you seen his wallet recently ?
he's Scottish, no one has seen his wallet
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Nero

Quote from: fulhamben on July 23, 2016, 11:22:07 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 23, 2016, 11:16:37 PM
Quote from: Texas White on July 23, 2016, 07:41:49 PM

Must have been some size shoe, have you seen his wallet recently ?
he's Scottish, no one has seen his wallet

His wallet was hidden in the Cuban heel he had on ones shoe hence the limp

Snibbo

What would he look like in the new Norwich kit? Maybe that's why he's holding off.

Mince n Tatties

We had all this about him in the last window,where he was supposed to have
asked for a transfer,Lonergan came out and said it was nonsense as he knew Ross loved it
at Fulham...Has he supposedly asked for a transfer again..I dont think so.

toshes mate

Fulham could and should have avoided the apparent impasse by at least being clear about where it stands over McCormack's position.  Either we want to keep him or we don't and it is that simple.

Max Headroom

In the Euro 16 final, Portugal were better when Ronaldo went off. Football is a team game. I remember when Dembele started playing for us. McCormack seemed to be giving him a hard time. It's a personal opinion, and I may be wrong as I don't know what is in McCormacks head, but I think we will be more of a team without him.

Max Headroom

Quote from: toshes mate on July 24, 2016, 11:44:28 AM
Fulham could and should have avoided the apparent impasse by at least being clear about where it stands over McCormack's position.  Either we want to keep him or we don't and it is that simple.
it depends. Negotiation is a  Complex game where information is power.

fulhamben

Quote from: Max Headroom on July 24, 2016, 11:54:12 AM
In the Euro 16 final, Portugal were better when Ronaldo went off. Football is a team game. I remember when Dembele started playing for us. McCormack seemed to be giving him a hard time. It's a personal opinion, and I may be wrong as I don't know what is in McCormacks head, but I think we will be more of a team without him.
only time will tell that, but we need a decent replacement or two to share the work load with woody
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

snarks

Quote from: toshes mate on July 24, 2016, 11:44:28 AM

Well Slav has said he wants him to stay and build a team around him. They've rejected bids according to several reports. What more can the club do to make it clear? Saying hands off has little effect on speculation.