Main Menu

The Official Silly Transfer Thread for January 2017

Started by f321ffc, December 16, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Arthur on January 29, 2017, 12:01:11 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 29, 2017, 11:55:49 AM
I can't poor cold water on it because we have a weak manager

The easier option, in my opinion, would be to 'play to the crowd' and not select Martin. I would argue that it takes more courage for Slavisa to put him in the starting XI today.

Lets not be stupid or naive here. The Club, and Jokanovic, will know exactly what is going on, and if I was a betting man, would say they knew Martin was signing a contract with Derby. With Martin playing today, and the minimal fuss that the Club have made, I'd say that was the deal. Martin will go back in the summer, Fulham aren't interested in making his move permanent, we all move on. Bottom line is, the player, Derby still signed a seasons long loan deal with no break, and possibly back then, a purchase option. To remain professional, and crystal clear about the situation, they're going to tell us fans that - but as I said, he will go back in the summer and we will pursue other options. 

Mince n Tatties

Villa have stated they will pay half of his 45 grand  week wages to get him out on loan by Tuesday..Ross that is.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 29, 2017, 12:13:34 PM
Villa have stated they will pay half of his 45 grand  week wages to get him out on loan by Tuesday..Ross that is.

Twenty two and a half thousand pounds???
Isn't that what Ross is overweight????
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 29, 2017, 12:13:34 PM

got a feeling we might be interested. Slavisa commented the other day about him being in charge of the team and not the players when asked about the Fulham players stating that they didn't want him back
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

river phoenix

Quote from: Arthur on January 29, 2017, 12:01:11 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 29, 2017, 11:55:49 AM
I can't poor cold water on it because we have a weak manager

The easier option, in my opinion, would be to 'play to the crowd' and not select Martin. I would argue that it takes more courage for Slavisa to put him in the starting XI today.

This.

Jem

Quote from: kempkong on January 29, 2017, 12:07:38 PM
Another 10+ million signing we don't have a great history with these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True, but taking inflation and the devalued pound maybe this one will work
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Arthur

Quote from: Wearethewhites on January 29, 2017, 12:07:58 PM
The Club, and Jokanovic, will know exactly what is going on, and if I was a betting man, would say they knew Martin was signing a contract with Derby. With Martin playing today, and the minimal fuss that the Club have made, I'd say that was the deal. Martin will go back in the summer, Fulham aren't interested in making his move permanent, we all move on.

I agree.

spikey norman

Sky reporting that if Chelsea fail in their bid to sign Craig Gordon they will try and sign David Stockdale

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on January 29, 2017, 11:37:39 AM
White Noise Retweeted
john garrick ‏@garrick_john  4m4 minutes ago
More
@1966MJG @WhiteNoise1879 @StephenGarrick1 according to Chelsea match stream  Fulham on verge of £12 million signing from Chelsea COYW

Kalas and Piazon together?

Wearethewhites

Quote from: WolverineFFC on January 29, 2017, 02:38:30 PM
White Noise Retweeted
More
@1966MJG @WhiteNoise1879 @StephenGarrick1 according to Chelsea match stream  Fulham on verge of £12 million signing from Chelsea COYW

Kalas and Piazon together?

Might just be Kalas, heard we had an option, but it was an expensive one

rvFFC

White Noise Retweeted
More

Please please please be a striker! 

Rambler

Don't think Kalas is worth 12 million.

I think he's only worth 4-5 million.

fulhamben

Quote from: Rambler on January 29, 2017, 02:52:08 PM
Don't think Kalas is worth 12 million.

I think he's only worth 4-5 million.
i dont know, if you go on other signings at the mo he probably is.

Neil D

Jokanovic was right and will be right to play Martin.  Despite the fact that the Club still claims  it has an option to sign him in the summer, he'll go back and his year loan will end.  In the meantime, the Club would be daft not  to play the only genuine striker we have - unless we sign another in the next two days.  Now that his future is resolved, I think he will play all the better for it.

fulhamben

Quote from: Neil D on January 29, 2017, 02:55:12 PM
Jokanovic was right and will be right to play Martin.  Despite the fact that the Club still claims  it has an option to sign him in the summer, he'll go back and his year loan will end.  In the meantime, the Club would be daft not  to play the only genuine striker we have - unless we sign another in the next two days.  Now that his future is resolved, I think he will play all the better for it.
the games against reading and qpr might disagree with that statement

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

fulhamben

Mince n Tatties

Tune in to Radio LaLa at 7-17  for the next instalment in "Who Will Fulham Sign" a mystery written and created by a Man with a moustache somewhere in America.