https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - the hunt for the Putney Bridge jogger

Started by SP, August 08, 2017, 07:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 09, 2017, 01:33:24 PM
I have not seen the video, but......
Can I put another slant on it. We're the two of them known to each other before the alleged incident. But are no longer good friends, a romantic tiff maybe, that has turned hostile.
Therefore, on that basis maybe one knew the other would be in a certain place at a certain time, and there was confrontation.
I admit it's unlikely view of the situation, nevertheless, you never know, funnier things have happened.
But it's another angle, and a different view.
You cannot rule out anything in the absence of any facts.
Unless of course there is a huge age difference that makes this theory unlikely.

Your just an old Romantic at heart Woolly...lol

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 09, 2017, 05:22:00 PM
Quote from: Milo on August 09, 2017, 05:10:37 PM
Couldn't it have been an accident? Not been looking and bumped into her? Admittedly any normal person would've apologised and checked she as okay... I think he just ignored her?

He changed course as he got to her - looked dodgy.

To my eye, he shoved her - something for which he should get his comeuppance, out of court - in a very dangerous direction, simply for having the temerity to be in his way. Hope the courts don't waste their time but that he gets identified and that she has a father, big brothers, uncles or cousins to tend to him. Boys just shouldn't push/hit girls.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." ā€” The Dude

Woolly Mammoth

I have now seen the footage for myself, and in my opinion he deliberately moved towards her direction and pushed her. A heinous act is the very least I can label it.
The fact that he did not go to her aid, shows to me that he is also callus as well as guilty.Ā 
I would hope somebody would recognise his features, and present him to the authority's.
Also we can all narrow it down to the fact that he is a jogger in his 30s I would imagine.
Probably lives on the Fulham side of the river.
The question is, has he seen his photo in the morning journals, will he continue to use the same route. Does somebody else like a friend or relative know who he is.
After all as has been already documented, the lady is somebody's mother and/or wife or sister or daughter etc, and not only did she come close to being fately injured, but also how about the mental scars the lady has sustained, which will never be erased from her memory.
Let us hope he is identified and brought to justice.Ā 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.Ā  šŸ˜

Never forget your Roots.

Milo

They must know each other surely. We haven't got the full story here...

Slaphead in Qatar

Someone's been arrested. They may have found him.

G_Gribby

Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

OdecaMynoT

Police hunting a jogger who appeared to push a woman into the path of a bus on Putney Bridge have arrested a man.
The Met Police said the 41-year-old was detained at an address in Chelsea on Thursday morning on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.

Hope this dork gets slated for this dispicable act.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

filham

Quote from: Arthur on August 09, 2017, 02:19:51 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on August 09, 2017, 01:14:25 PM
...just strange that he came back the same way 15 minutes later, if you or I had done something like shove her for no good reason don't think we would come back the same way...

If you live on the Putney side of the bridge and you cross it to the Fulham side, it's a long way round to get home again if you don't come back the same way.
Can you no longer walk over the railway bridge as an alternative route.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Twig

The more I look at this the worse it appears.Ā  I hope he gets a custodial sentence.

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

RaySmith

Just seen the vid, and I don't think he purposely knocked the woman out of the way, and didn't realise he'd hit her and she'd fallen. But there is an element of not wanting to diverge from his course to avoid the woman walking towards him, who also didn'tĀ  get out of his way - and why should she?

He actually seems to just clip her shoulder, but she lost balance and fell. I think he might not have even seen her-Ā  heĀ  was looking straight ahead and concentratingĀ  like you do when you're running, or thinking of something else, in his own little world.

The fact that he just carries on at the same pace indicates to me that he didn't intend to knock her out the way, and didn't realise what he'd done, but he obviously should gave been more aware.

Burt

Quote from: RaySmith on August 11, 2017, 04:15:23 PM
Just seen the vid, and I don't think he purposely knocked the woman out of the way, and didn't realise he'd hit her and she'd fallen. But there is an element of not wanting to diverge from his course to avoid the woman walking towards him, who also didn'tĀ  get out of his way - and why should she?

He actually seems to just clip her shoulder, but she lost balance and fell. I think he might not have even seen her-Ā  heĀ  was looking straight ahead and concentratingĀ  like you do when your running, or thinking of something else, in his own little world.

The fact that he just carries on at the same pace indicates to me that he didn't intend to knock her out the way, and didn't realise what he'd done, but he obviously should gave been more aware.

Hmmmmmmm:
1. If you watch the slower replay he clearly veers towards her (she was not in his way), and his body turns sideways as the shove is made. Pretty sure you can see a raised arm.
2. It is inconceivable that he did not realise that contact had been made.

Sorry to disagree...

Twig

Quote from: Burt on August 11, 2017, 04:29:22 PM

He actually seems to just clip her shoulder, but she lost balance and fell. I think he might not have even seen her-Ā  heĀ  was looking straight ahead and concentratingĀ  like you do when your running, or thinking of something else, in his own little world.

Hmmmmmmm:
1. If you watch the slower replay he clearly veers towards her (she was not in his way), and his body turns sideways as the shove is made. Pretty sure you can see a raised arm.

Sorry to disagree...

Exactly.Ā  It appears entirely intentional.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Burt on August 11, 2017, 04:29:22 PM

Hmmmmmmm:

Sorry to disagree...

This is exactly right. You can't clip someone's shoulder and they go flying into the road from where she was.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

filham

He actually seems to just clip her shoulder, but she lost balance and fell. I think he might not have even seen her-Ā  heĀ  was looking straight ahead and concentratingĀ  like you do when you're running, or thinking of something else, in his own little world.

So perhaps the charge will be jogging without due care and attention.

Woolly Mammoth

Whoever he is, and in my view he clearly changed direction to run into her and push her deliberately and intentionally, and then to carry on, shows what a callous and heinous individualĀ  he is. Guilty as charged, they should place him in an empty room, with a bottle of whiskey and a revolver.
One things for sure, whether he likes it or not, he is definitely on the run now, and he will be sprinting not jogging.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.Ā  šŸ˜

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

Whoever they get it won't be very easy to prove from that video