watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - the hunt for the Putney Bridge jogger

Started by SP, August 08, 2017, 07:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Shocking footage of the assault on the bridge but not surprising given the arrogance of the jiggers & cyclists on there.  Lock him up.

love4ffc

Just saw the video.  I say throw the jogger under a bus. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

fulhamben

Just seen it absolutely disgusting. No lawyer but got to be close to attempted murder.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

The Enclosurite

Joggers are habitual. That will be his normal jogging route, maybe not now that the video has been published though.
¡COYW!

love4ffc

TFull credit to the driver for avoiding her.   065.gif

Southcoastffc

Extraordinary - hope it's published far and wide so that he's recognised and caught.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

peaty

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 08, 2017, 07:44:35 PM
Cameras will track the Barsteward down.

May be, may be not. Incident happened in May. Police have only released footage now because they have "exhausted leads".

andyk

Looks suspiciously like Chris Martin. Probably running for the bus back to Derby.

love4ffc

Quote from: peaty on August 09, 2017, 12:03:58 AM

May be, may be not. Incident happened in May. Police have only released footage now because they have "exhausted leads".

That's a shame.  Really hope someone identifies the man he gets his just rewards. 

SWSixer

Even made the news here in Oz. Sickening.

Even had the hide to run back across the bridge past the same woman.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: peaty on August 09, 2017, 12:03:58 AM

Didn't know it was in May.
Somebody will I believe in time recognize his face.

Holders

This is shocking. She was not in his way or provoking him in any manner. If the police haven't been able to apprehend him, plainly he's no longer jogging that route but surely someone will recognise him from the footage now that it's been released. What an arrogant man.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fulham 442

Yes looked deliberate to me.  Hats off to the driver for avoiding the woman.  Hope they catch him but as this was in May the footage must only have been released as a last resort.

bobbo

He'll get caught for sure with the video now out. I hope he gets a severe prison sentence . Arrogance at its peak.you have to ask why she wasn't in his way.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Tomo

As someone who walks across Putney Bridge every morning the amount of joggers is incredible. After watching this video I will be keeping an eye out for this gentleman and it'll prompt a two footed slide tackle.
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

Andy S

Nasty bast**d he is lucky not to be facing a murder charge when caught. He can jog around the prison yard

Slaphead in Qatar